Ivan Turner's Blueprint to riches.

Mikey P

Administrator
As I was headed into the loo this afternoon I realized that I left my smatyphone down stairs, so knowing I was going to be a while I shuffled through my stack of bedside reading material and low and behold, there was my autographed copy of Ivan's book that I scored at Frisco Fest.

View attachment 4844

Admittedly and shamefully I had not even peaked at it up till now.

Luckily for Ivan, I had Mexican for lunch so I was able to pull an Evelyn Wood and absorb enough out of each chapter to feel qualified to give this review..

:rockon:

Excellent!

Ivan, unlike that other Facebook Guru of the day, actually has run very successful businesses. He's done the ground and homework that is tried and true. This little ditty is chock full of step by step instructions on everything from hiring, firing, setting up marketing plans and charity golf tournaments, schmoozing lead sources, hitting on the copy girl, tax evasion and just about everything and anything that you would ever want to know about running a cleaning or restoration company.

I got up off the pot amazed that the thing was only an half in thick(the book you perv) as it feels like there is a set of encyclopedias worth of goodness here.

If you aspire to be more than an Art Kelly, than order this ASAP and put aside a Sunday afternoon after a big brunch to absorb it all in.

Thanks Ivan, well done!

get your copy HERE

PS; my only critique would be to have a slightly more serious/professional cover for your next printing as most Americans are trying to eliminate cheese from their diets these days..

Last edited:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
If you aspire to be more than an Art Kelly, than order this ASAP and put aside a Sunday afternoon after a big brunch to absorb it all in.

Thanks Ivan, well done!

get your copy HERE

Hey wait a minute. My company has survived and thrived through every recession over the last 40 years, and I have done very well thank you. I wouldn't write a book about it, people don't like to be told to work hard and bust ass and keep your nose clean. It's boring but it's deadly effective.

Reactions: Shorty

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Is it mainly geared at building a water damage company? I guess building any service business is similar - sounds interesting!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom