I've been blocked by ChemDry

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUerGFm5dEAe]

I made a comment, which surprisingly he has left up. My username is hcciam.
He finally replied and then blocked me so I can't respond. He says he is willing to do a side by side but then runs away. I hate misadvertising.
If someone wants to respond, tell him anytime and openly ask him why he blocked me.

You can see the effect of their "ad" by the two responses:

Great Job? I really like the video it shows the difference between the steam cleaning companies and your system.
Melody3290 2 hours ago

THIS chem dry rocks....?
dirtyclothes131 1 year ago

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
FCC said:
I wish I could get more of there bogus Place pages taken down. :cry:

I did at one time have a video uploaded to youtube that he embedded on a couple of his sites. When I noticed I put those little pop up captions explaining how chemdry sucked and my info at about 15 seconds in. :twisted: Lasted about three months before he caught it :lol:

Note to self - do not piss off FCC.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Or you could pick a apartment or another account and video tape them in action and you in another room later and do a VS.

B

Bill G. Martin

I wonder if the rotary system like Chem dry uses would void a Mohawk warranty??

As a second thought, what about using a RotoVac 360i on a Mohawk carpet.....?

Mohawk has a really negative view of anything or any type of cleaning using a rotary. The Mohawk warranty stictly forbids any bonnet type of cleaning, but approves brushes such as Whittaker GLS system.

Bill in central Florida

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Can't you respond with a video on YouTube posts?

Maybe not Ron now that he's blocked...but someone.

-JB-

Name
JB
Devils advocate here;

So Lee, what is the most important part of marketing?

Name
Lee Stockwell
The "experience" and the "buzz" that follows it.

Without it advertising is like turning the key as a motor tries to start...but sputters without catching.

You have to orchestrate the experience, and capitalize on the buzz.

Name
Lee Stockwell
You've experienced it with service businesses, cute catchy ads, persistantly advertised....so you try them.

For example a restaurant. Only when you check them out you are "underwhelmed" by the experience. Who are you gonna tell?....and what?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
The "experience" and the "buzz" that follows it.

Without it advertising is like turning the key as a motor tries to start...but sputters without catching.

You have to orchestrate the experience, and capitalize on the buzz.

Good one Lee.

Without a good buzz or rep...you just need a ton of money BUT it won't last unless you "keep up the good work"

I think that image is huge...and keeping that image very important (the buzz).

The idea to Marketing...is to get it to work without your help anymore (other than the image part).

To get people talking or to keep it viral on the internet...is hard to get going....but once you do...it can grow quicker and quicker.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Browns Chem Dry is a local franchise here in Atlanta... I would love to do a side by side with them, and I would also like to know how they agree that they use "steam" cleaning / HWE to be members of the CRI, but refute the same facts in their video. lol lol I haven't heard 1 positive comment about either of the Chem Dry franchises here locally in over 4 years.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Go challenge him or at least post that on his vid. Call his bluff.
Takes a lot more crap for me to block someone on my vids, this guy must be really worried to block me for the mild comments I've made.

Back
Top Bottom