I've been updating my website, hows it look.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
computer and mobile versions are both up.

http://www.WhenCleanCounts.com

leave comments or private message me. video gallery is still being worked on but I've learned a lot building this site over the years.

Scott

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
yeah, there wont be anymore of those from what I hear. they don't last, mine had cracks everywhere there is a screw.

steve_64

thanks for posting this scott. i talked with a guy yesterday about doing this and you gave me some ideas.
he had already had it set up with a lot of content but it needs finishing.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I don't think it would really appeal to a female audience. Tools are a guy thing mostly. The carpets are to clean and not a big change like the tile. I muted the music.

Gene

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Showing nasty turned new would get their attention .. just like the tile job !! I'm thinking tools, TM and vans only impress other carpet cleaners. Not too many customers really care how it looks - just how it works !!

I'd use," Please call to make an appointment to take advantage of our current emailed." rather than," if you want to make an appointment , call ... "

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Too many videos per page, would rather have copy with 1 video per page.

Your homepage is like a traffic cop, just give options and direct people where to go for different info.

Reactions: jcooper

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Yeah, I'm currently cutting down videos and p i cs on each page and putting the extra stuff in the photo gallery and video gallery, that way people can look if they want more of before and afters.
Too many videos per page, would rather have copy with 1 video per page.

Your homepage is like a traffic cop, just give options and direct people where to go for different info.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I have a pretty good clientel now so getting the real nasty to awesomely clean pics And videos will be more challenging. I've already cleaned up all the big messes.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I have a pretty good clientel now so getting the real nasty to awesomely clean pics And videos will be more challenging. I've already cleaned up all the big messes.

Cool, thats a good idea anyhow.

Now you can focus on very specific situations like how to remove kool aid from berber or whatever you actually encounter on a daily basis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom