I've gotten plenty non cash tips over the years, but this one..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
took me by surprise

Gotten all kinds of non cash tips over the years..homemade back good, veggies from the garden, mics merchandise/goods ...even been offered sexual favors
(told him no thanks).

but got a huge surprise today from a regular that has their carpets cleaned twice a year.
No kids, but several big dogs that trash the place.
He's the one that calls to schedule, and he's the one always there when we do the job

last time I was there, somehow we were talking about chainsaws and how disappointed I was with my Poulan Pro going to hell with only minimal use .
he made fun of me for buying a POS Poulan :icon_redface:

long story a little less long...look what he gave me today

021_zps239cb660.jpg

bran' spankin' new :eekk:
gave me the receipt that's in my name for warranty purpose
$213 bukz for saw and Stihl 2 cycle oil he bought me to go with the saw :rockon:

Told me based on my use (very little and nothing large) I should never have to buy another saw

badazz, eh?

..L.T.A.

J

JS41035

Kinda. Worth about 200 bucks. I'm gonna bury it. Make a treasure map. My kids like geocaching. Probably put it in one of those old wooden ammo boxes. My 10 year old will flip when they dig it up. Might even make a treasure map and try to make it look aged.

Reactions: dealtimeman

Able 1

Name
Keith
Great score for sure!!

My best by far was this year, I got a washer(sold for $400) dryer (kept it and sold my old one $200) and a stainless fridge(kept it for the garage) from one customer! I don't think I will ever top that one..

Name
BradFenstermaker
Nice Larry! Dad has that model.
Wear safety glasses its gonna throw some chips compared to POS Poulan.

Couple weeks ago I traded 3.5 hrs of work for solid oak bunkbed set. Sad day moving my Little buddy to a HUGE twin. lol

Reactions: jcooper

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Sweet Larry.

Very thoughtful gift from an appreciative client. A great feeling which is worth far more than the monetary value.

Last edited:

Becker

Name
Becker
Only worth anything if you can use it or sell it.

I nearly furnished my lake place in a cleaning trade. Sectional, front load washer dryer, king bed, dining table, end tables, night stands, some kitchenwares, desk, lawnmower.yard tools, bedding, art, and more.

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Only worth anything if you can use it or sell it.

I nearly furnished my lake place in a cleaning trade. Sectional, front load washer dryer, king bed, dining table, end tables, night stands, some kitchenwares, desk, lawnmower.yard tools, bedding, art, and more.

A cleaning trade also, my neighbor had a small water job, she's an artist with these pieces shown in different museums ie Carnegie Institute, Carnegie Melon University and several others..........Now they are mine. She did these freehand and they are originals...

20141125_235952.jpg

Attachments

• 20141126_000118.jpg
    20141126_000118.jpg
    790.2 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: Steve Lawrence

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
sooooo Larr......
he didn't give you the case for it.....