I've had two apartment jobs since getting back into cleaning

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Back in December of 2007 a long-time customer had me clean her son's apartment while he was at work.

Today I cleaned an apartment for a Navy guy who was moving out and was worried about losing his deposit.

Neither one knows the other.

There are probably hundreds of apartment complexes in the area I work.

And, they were both the same apartment. It's the only time I've been in that building.

What are the odds of that?

I guess it ain't that wierd, I've cleaned the same house for different owners a time or two when they called us at random.

G

you should be getting more apartment work do it right you can make some bucks

I can knock out 10 in a day for 60 bucks a shot thats some pretty big money where I live
you have to find the right complex to pay my price and still do a bang up job

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Steve, it was nasty enough the first time I wouldn't have left your magnet. lol

This was for the residents, not the rental office. We had a couple of decent complexes for 13 years. That was enough, don't want no more.

Bob Foster

You want to talk about coincidences.

This happened to me last week

I went into the dollar store and a guy followed me in. We were both looking up and down the isles in search of what we needed. I went down the end of the far isle to the middle and he was doing the same thing from the other end of the isle.

We both grabbed a pair of mustard and ketchup squeeze bottles at the same time and looked at each other and laughed. I said for putting grout color seal on and he said glue and laughed again and we both went to the till.

Weird.

Never did try it out and I wished I had as the grout bottle was harder to squeeze than it need to be.

Farenheit251

Bob Foster said:
You want to talk about coincidences.

This happened to me last week

I went into the dollar store and a guy followed me in. We were both looking up and down the isles in search of what we needed. I went down the end of the far isle to the middle and he was doing the same thing from the other end of the isle.

We both grabbed a pair of mustard and ketchup squeeze bottles at the same time and looked at each other and laughed. I said for putting grout color seal on and he said glue and laughed again and we both went to the till.

Weird.

Never did try it out and I wished I had as the grout bottle was harder to squeeze than it need to be.

I thought I was reading a letter to Penthouse....the gay version

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Can't remember the street at the moment, but I cleaned a house several years ago on this particular street. They were moving or selling, I didn't leave a magnet (was probably out of them at the time-sucks). I've never cleaned another house on that street. I'm called back by the new owner and as I'm driving up the street its the same house.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom