James Cooper closed a thread on Cross American

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
To protect the shoddy work of Cross American and I would like to respond
things fail . Gregs 6 year old booster failed. Greg cried about it instead of contacting the manufacturer . The manufacturer could have fixed it, Greg didnt want it fixed. The manufacturer smelled a rat . The admin of this board smelled a rat.

I offered to help get it fixed ( as I have always done in the past to help settle disputes). Gregs intention was not to get his equipment fixed, rather it was to play games and ridicule the manufacturer . Sorry but I cant help you Greg.

Jimmy , Im willing to bet if you spent money on equipment , and it didnt work properly, you would want it fixed. Greg had it 6 years, at any time in that 6 years he could have popped it open, looked at it, and said , " you know, this thing isnt put together well, " or " this thing just isnt my cup of tea", instead he plays Mikey Mouse games. Must be really boring in that sandbox.

OH YEAH , start another thread, this one is CLOSED !!
I did contact the manufacturer and he said " I never sold to a Greg in Marshfield" and "it wasn't mine" until pics werew posted
I never cried or comp[lained just posted because of the shoddy work and at no time did I want it fixed. I was responding to comments made by the owner of Cross American making outlandish claims that I never bought one and it wasn't his booster.

During the less than 5 years I owned it it sat on a shelf where it fell apart. I am not sure when I was supposed to notice it fell apart but my I found out the first time I tried it.

Cooper by looking at the picture knows that piece of sht equipment was never used but insists on assisting scrurilous purveyors of junk in peddling their goods to unsuspecting newbies. I think it is disgusting the way World of Clean would sell out the new cleaners like that and they should be ashamed. As well as Willy should be for posting a picture like it is his machine for Ed Valentine.

What a disgraceful board. I think it has something to do with coopers height, small penis and ugly mug and self esteem from being a porty hack

dgargan

"What a disgraceful board. I think it has something to do with coopers height, small penis and ugly mug and self esteem from being a porty hack"

LOL!! Good laugh to start my Monday.

F

FB7777

no surprise there Greg ... Cooper is an overweight lisp talking goober that needs to read off a piece of paper the next time he makes fels naptha video

their World of Queens store is about lowest price yet Joe Bristors site kicks their ass on price, quality and knowledge of the owner

Mikey P

Administrator
World Of Junk has to protect its ten members from my plans to rule the world.

Hilarious.

Nice panic move Cooper.
Maybe Ed will upgrade your Resoil from a styrofoam to a balsa wood shut off valve.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom