Jan vs Prev Year Comparison

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Granted my numbers are not "Big" like you guys, but looking over figures for Jan. sales up 228% but even better profit up 464%!

This is my first Jan to compare to previous year since coming back in Sept 08. I was able to manage more profit cuz I learned not to go for all the sales pitches for marketing in the dead of winter.

First time in we concentraited about 90% commercial, late night what you guys call "hell cleanings". This time around a good mix of 54% Resy 46% commercial, I LIKE IT!

Hopefully this month is a sign of a great 2010 to come. And just to let you know I'm not touting my numbers just excited with the improvement. I can't wait for spring! Also, so far with this nice weather (in the 30's) we are having a good start to the month, and I'm going out to clean another account we landed in 15 minutes.

Whow! I just got a call (just now while typing this) picked up a new comm. restaurant! This is freakin amazing!

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
This is my 3rd January and I'm showing similar increases in sales and profit. It's been amazing. It took me until mid April last year to make this much money.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
HOgjowl, you have a very nice Vortex for the price you paid I don't think anytime is a bad time for an upgrade such as yours. Your only problem was you were used to having your unit paid off and not having a payment otherwise we would never here you b_t__h.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sales are down 30% for Jan, but saying that it was still a great month. Last Jan was just record setting.

Feb numbers are already better than all of last Feb, last Feb was record setting also, but the wrong way.

Maybe this year we will be more level? :(

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Residential down. Big increase in commercial and a ton of hard surfaces. Working mostly weekends and sprinkling residential Mon, Tues, Fri

Name
Lee Stockwell
Last year's January was bad for me, so I'm up a lot this year. People are slower paying than ever before. Still have too many December invoices not paid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom