January Work

tom mcfadden

I have self employed crews painting holiday window scenes all across the nation. Many do not want to go back in January and scrape the paint off the windows. If this type of work would interest you or you know a good window cleaner please contact me through this website link below or leave your info in this thread.

http://holidayscenes.goods.officelive.com (details and contact info)

Thanks
Tom

Jamesh921

Name
James
a) pay them enough that they don't mind going back to clean the window because they want the same account next year, or

b) withhold a portion of final payment until the windows have been cleaned and verified by management.

Problem solved.

Gary Taylor

Looks to me like you are just fishing for people to go to your site with the hope that some broke dick carpet cleaner will purchase your stuff.

tom mcfadden

a) pay them enough that they don't mind going back to clean the window because they want the same account next year, or

b) withhold a portion of final payment until the windows have been cleaned and verified by management.

Problem solved.
The painters are self employed they charge what they want. But some are a little "artsy fartsy" they love the painting but not the scraping off. Just thought someone might like the extra work. Some of the Carpet Cleaners up north are slow in January.

Thanks
Tom

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom