JAWS THE AGITATOR

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
Jaws the Agitator is the only tool of its kind made of Stainless Steel. It is pocket-sized but hefty enough to power out wax and gum stains when carpet cleaning. I have also used this tool to help me with tile and grout cleaning. I have used it to scrape out embedded build up of crud in the grout lines or paint and hard food substances on the tile surface itself. Of course you must be very heedful not to nick the finish on ceramic tile or porcelain tile . And when using on carpet , you must be careful not to fray or distort the pile . I love this little tool for all sorts of problems such as sheet rock particles sticking to the carpet, or some other food that has hardened to a a crust that the initial pre-spot did not get rid of. It is helpful to use some sort of solvent spotter on gum and wax , paint or hard candy. If your Truck Mounted Machine has high heat you can probably skip the solvent. But some spots such as solvent Based paint that has hardened for many days will probably need a solvent such as citra solve or Pro Solve Gel , or Power Gel which can be purchased at http://www.magicwandcompany.com as well as the "Jaws the Agitator" tool. You can also buy the Pro Solve Gel or Power Gel most likely at your favorite Carpet Cleaning distributor. The tool as mentioned above is all Stainless Steel and the tip is angled with angled criss cross cuts to help with the agitation. It fits in the hand very comfortably so as too get a good grip on the tool when you need to use a lot of power I have used other tools made of plastic for gum and wax, and are not near as good at agitation.

www.weebcocleaning.com

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were talking about my ex wife! :evil:

I have the jaws tool too, works awesome!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom