Jeff Cross will be on the Hot Seat next week.

Mikey P

Administrator
For you new guys who don't know Jeff here is a short run down on him;

Jeff Cross is the senior editor of Cleanfax magazine (www.cleanfax.com) and CleanPros Online (www.cleanprosonline.com), with a combined circulation of more than 50,000 cleaning managers and technicians. He is a 16-year veteran of the carpet and furniture cleaning industry, and former owner of a successful carpet and furniture cleaning firm. His background, in addition to carpet and furniture cleaning, includes newspaper reporting, sports photography and darkroom technician work. As an IICRC Certified Master Textile Cleaner and IICRC-approved instructor, Jeff teaches advanced carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, color repair and spot and stain removal seminars across the country, for both on-location contract cleaners and facilities. He is the author of several technical manuals covering all aspects of textile care and cleaning.

And for those of you that love and adore him or in Terje's case, can't stand his guts, please forward any and all questions with potentially long winded answers to me ASAP Via the PM feature here so I can get them to Jeff soon.

Thanks.

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
I can take anything you guys can dish out. And if not, my Internet will just go dead and that will be my excuse.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Hey Jeff don't let these ruffians scare you. You can totally handle this. Acting a fool in the hot seat is a no no & they know it...

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
SINCE Jeff is our "liaison" between CRI and the carpet cleaning readers of his fine magazine...

what are his thoughts on the SOA program (chemical & equipment).

Has he had any one-on-one discussions with Werner or Carey about the testing procedure?

Has he been at Professional Testing Labs to actually witness any testing?

Larry Cobb

Back
Top Bottom