Jets on your wand.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
How often do you change yours? i have stainless and have put about 400 hrs on the 4 jets that i have and i feel that i should change them now. what are your comments?

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
If the spray pattern is still clean I don't see any reason to change them. When I was running stock 01's on the Ti wand they were changed out around 1800 hours. That was too long, the spray pattern was getting out of shape from all the times debris had been cleaned out of them. The nice thing about using jets bigger than 01's is they rarely plug off.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
technically, you should change out stainless every six months and brass every month or two in order to keep spray pattern and flow accurate....but no one ever does that.

Take care,
Lisa

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
truckmount girl said:
technically, you should change out stainless every six months and brass every month or two in order to keep spray pattern and flow accurate....but no one ever does that.

Take care,
Lisa

I do Lisa. I change jets and check valves and even glides. It's all about maximum performance for me. I do notice a difference when all is changed.

Mark Saiger

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
truckmount girl said:

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa,

Do you carry the jets/extenders for the big greenhorn wands? I need to get another glide and was hoping to get it all from you.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
boazcan said:
truckmount girl said:

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa,

Do you carry the jets/extenders for the big greenhorn wands? I need to get another BACK STRESS RELIEVERand was hoping to get it all from you.

Therer fixed it for you !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom