Jim Martin, how is your Sealer gadget selling?

Mikey P

Administrator
Who buys them more? Carpet or Stone guys?

Or tile setters?

Any o ring issues with Solvents?

Any o ring issues with dopes like Marty that put them in backwards?

How much is one again?

How much is a replacement lance after Marty slams his in the door?

Have you figured out how many square feet of 12 x12s you can seal with a gallon on average?

Where is my banner artwork...?

Any other comments?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Have you figured out how many square feet of 12 x12s you can seal with a gallon on average?

Where is my banner artwork...?

Any other comments?

And Mike, have you switched from simply spraying Cobb's solvent sealer broadly and walking away to dutifully covering only grout with Jim's nifty invention?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
For something being new to the industry and I don't spend a lot of time getting it out there..it is doing good for itself.....and I am happy how well just word of mouth is going...
I think the carpet and tile guys are the ones that are buying them the most......
I have had no o-ring problems.....But I have had a few broken handles....the company that prints my bottles admittedly gave me a bad batch...I went threw that order and replaced them all and I think I got all the ones that went out...I tried to get on it as fast as I could and I have not heard any problems at all......
they sell for $160.00....

I have not taken the time to figure out the sqft per gallon...what I can tell you is that I have started back into pushing hard to get people to seal there grout and I have made some pretty good money in the fraction of the time it use to take....

I added another attachment that I have made for it to do counter tops and showers....I have had a few out there for about a month doing some testing for me... and so far they have been doing a great job....

I did a counter top a few days ago and sealed it with the new end and it took me just over 5 min to do 2 coats...I already have a few guys wanting to add it to the rapid seal pro that they already have............

PC010234_zps546d3b10.jpg

PC010236_zpsb30f8f1d.jpg

it was a good job...counters came out great and they were a breeze to seal....

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It works good

Only problem with it so far: the two little toothbrushes that come with it, wouldn't fit the tip. They weren't drilled out properly and not with the right size drill. No biggie when you have a cordless with you and some drill bits.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you do have to push hard to get them on..I made it a point to drill them so they were tight...on one of my test we did I made them loose and it was hard to keep it in the grout lines because it swiveled to much.....

Glad to here that you like it..........

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I love mine Jim, I just sealed a large tile job and it was a breeze. I can't believe how much sealer I'm saving. How much are you charging for the counter top attachments.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
they are $23.00 if ordered with the sealer....
If bought separate then they are closer to $29.00 because of the packing and shipping...........

Back
Top Bottom