Jimmy Ladwig - Industry Pioneer

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Thank you Willy and now let's bring the focus of this thread....back.........to................me.

When I came up with that idea I was in deep thought by watching my favorite TV show at the time.

It was kind of like generating conflicting thoughts and then while distracted my true inner genius came up with the whole concept of "LecTroCobs"

Here is one of my favorites

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZfgw4KuuDI

Willy P

Name
Willy P
You can't help but love the quaint but stylish Nebraskan architecture on the packaging.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mike of all the times you were kicked off, was it a picture of a recent president mixed with one of an infamous European leader from the mid twentieth century?

Name
Steve Lawrence
Mike, I think it was your endless promotion of the Vortex while calling us un-V guys hacks. I think you were given warnings but kept it up anyway.

Ring any bells?

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Start another thread for the contest regarding your fond relationship with ICS Mikey. I think Jimmy's civic pride in both Nebraska's produce and unique technological advances deserves its own space here.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
The George Bush in front of a swastika flag was the final straw... I take cash, banner ads, checks and most major credit cards.

Back
Top Bottom