jims class?

Name
Bruce
Mikey P said:
fd1e19a1.jpg

Click here:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/island/web ... =433391408

Actually it's free to the Supportive Members here.

if you're not a SM yet please read this...

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=9311

Name
Eric Valentine
Congrats Fred on winning the upholstery package. Wish that were me (I don't have a decent UPH tool). I am getting tired of passing up on cleaning upholstery.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Thanks very much Jim. I relize now that I am an upholstery cleaning hack. Thanks alot.

Good info much appreciated

rcl1006

fred congrats on winning, if you have a upholstrey tool and you want to sell it let me know
rob

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thank you everyone.

The glitch was a test of my temper and sanity, but having Scott Warrington fill in so smoothly made it all work out.

Give him some public thanks over on the thread I started in his name.

Terrific job on his part.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think Scott did an excellent job stepping in without a hitch.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Answers to a few questions and some additional interesting information.

I think the peak number of people on the webinar was 93.

Yes, the class was recorded. It will take some time to edit out the feedback and other noise issues. Jim may want to add a recording of what he intended to be saying when I took the mike for a while. A few spots were the sound volume was low. Maybe a few other editing details to make it a quality recording. The point is that it will not be posted immediately, but a recording will be available in the not to distant future. My guess would be a couple of weeks until our audio / video guy has time to get it finished.

Fred Cordell was the winner of our upholstery cleaning prize package. Besides Interlink Supply, Mikey's Board and Jim Pemberton, Fred has someone else to thank for this prize. A person whose name was drawn first but was not on the webinar. So we selected another name.

Thanks Mikey for for allowing this and presenting it. As we work out whatever gremlins attacked last night, presentations like this can only get better.

Jim and his father have long been advocates for distance learning or e-learning. I think Jim has broken new ground and taken a big step in that direction. Thanks for being a part of this, Jim.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think Fred is probably the guy that caused the technical problem. He caused it just long enough to insert his name as the prize winner! :p

Congrats Fred! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom