Jobs available! General manager/Marketing manager

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
1I am looking to fill two positions. I would prefer someone who has worked in this industry and has a proven track record. It could be a retired business owner, or anyone. You would have to move to either Nashville, TN, or Bowling green, KY. Pay will be based on what you can bring to the table!

I am looking to expand and take my business to the next level.. Of course I can do this, but I like working with employees and customers, first I got off the truck, now I need out of that office! Help!

Jamesh921

Name
James
IICRC Certified in
Carpet Cleaning
Upholstery Cleaning
Water Damage Restoration

R-2 / C-2 CFI Certified Floorcovering Installer

Factory Authorized Laminate Flooring Installer (thru Wilsonart)

Owned my own Retail Flooring Store for 8 1/2 years

Mill Rep for Barret Carpet Mills for 1 year

22 years experience in the flooring industry including Office/Sales/Installation/Cleaning/Employee Management/Business Operation/Marketing and Business Building.

Strong troubleshooting, customer relations and problem solving attributes.

Experience in cleaning, installation, sales and restoration of carpet, c-tile (wall & floor), VCT, vinyl flooring, laminate wood, engineered wood, solid wood, rubber flooring and numerous other flooring and flooring accessories.

Integrity driven personality who has the inability to lie, steal or cheat (Well, I have the ability, I just choose not to).

Requirements (from the company):
A company who operates on the level and strives for complete customer satisfaction.

Compensation:
Enough to allow my family to enjoy a "fairly decent" lifestyle (You know, able to pay our bills on time, investing in a retirement plan and capable of saving for a college fund for our 4 year old son).

ROI - A self-starter with a results-driven attitude, aimed at employee excellence, resulting in complete customer bliss.

So, how soon would you like me to continue to build on your already profitable business?

Regards,
James

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom