Joe Bristor Is My Friend

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
All these knock off creepy cuff makers should be ashamed of copying Joes product. Joe takes great care of carpet cleaners. He is in the trenches with us. I love my cool cuffs. Right now I am probably the third highest rated carpet cleaner in the nation. So take it from me Joes cuffs are the best out there and are the only ones on my truck. Let this be a warning. If I find out any cleaners on the Top 25 Nationally ranked carpet cleaners using knock off cuffs you will be banned from the rankings. Joes cuffs are the best so you better have them on your truck or you will end up like Dougie Cox a top 25 want a be. LONG LIVE JOE BRISTOR!!!! Us carpet cleaners love you Joe and we got your back!!!

Golden Boy AKA Waldo

F

FB7777

Cool cuffs are the best

Joe should have hired a PR/sales rep when he released these on the market years ago

G

George V

Jo Jo and I are like this

fingers-crossed_sxc-776014.jpg

Shame on the knock off artists!

Mikey P

Administrator
I love my coolios too but Joe brought this apon himself.

(Tip: Joes thread patern has no patent....)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I haven't had them come apart yet

it isn't like nobody has never copied anybody else

from Joe to Greenie from Ken Harris to MyTee

Why did Joe bring it apon himself, sorry for asking but I can't follow all the drama all the time

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I totally agree with Waldo and his boyfriend even though I'll never be on his Top 25 wannabe carpet cleaner list. Oh, I forgot, I actually am a full time carpet cleaner. What say you , Waldork?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Cox you claim to be a high roller. Kind weird you have been thinkin of changing to room pricing. I thought you were a 50 cent a square ft baller?

Golden Boy

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Waldo- Why don't you go back to whoever told you your fantasy about me and recheck the story. I can guarantee you that I have never considered changing the way I charge let alone telling anyone. BTW- I'm not close to .50 psf.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Oh, I forgot, I actually am a full time carpet cleaner.

Nothing wrong with being a part time cleaner, I'm happy every month when somone else pays $1000 for my family medical, puts money in my retirement fund, pays me 4 weeks vacation every year along with a pretty good salary, Put my kids through college for free, etc.

Name
John LaBarbera
Actually, I like Joe Bristor very much my self. So I would encourage you to continue to buy his cuffs. From a business point of view we were not able to continue to work with Joe, even though that was my total intention from the beginning. Things just didn't work out and I had to make some tough business decisions for my machines and company. That being said I'm glad that many of you want to continue to buy from Joe. For that I applaud you. Unfortunately, I am not able to do so.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
So Mytee made the old cool cuffs for joe? The ones that came apart? Did mytee just manufacture them or design them too? Cause these cuff lynx are cool

Name
John LaBarbera
joeynbgky said:
So Mytee made the old cool cuffs for joe? The ones that came apart? Did mytee just manufacture them or design them too? Cause these cuff lynx are cool

No, Mytee did not make the Cool Cuffs for Joe, it was actually the other way around. I wanted to put Cool Cuffs on all my machines and also with Joe's knowledge I tooled up a starter cuff and modified my molds to accommodate the Cool Cuff. For reasons between Joe and me things didn't work out and we went our separate ways. That's probably it in a nut shell. I think Joe is a smart guy and a real innovator. I would have preferred to work with him then compete with him. So like I said earlier if you can buy from Joe, by all means buy the cuff from him.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I only have one set of hoses using cool cuffs. I solved the "coming apart problem" with a little helper.......duct tape. I only use these hoses on long runs or up stairwells.

John Watson

Fred Homan said:
Should not have to use duct tape....Tacky.... :shock:
Sticky tabs work in a pinch and is clear not silver gray... I'd say it blends in better.. Just kidding, Still using my original Cool Cuffs from Joe. still work great, only problem is that I didn't glue them to the hose and now and then one will Unscrew itself from the hose.. Other than that We Lov em!!!!

Lora Olson

John LaBarbera said:
Actually, I like Joe Bristor very much my self. So I would encourage you to continue to buy his cuffs. From a business point of view we were not able to continue to work with Joe, even though that was my total intention from the beginning. Things just didn't work out and I had to make some tough business decisions for my machines and company. That being said I'm glad that many of you want to continue to buy from Joe. For that I applaud you. Unfortunately, I am not able to do so.

What a classy man you are John... 8)

Name
Danny Strickland
If i'm not in the Top 25 VLM cleaners this year, i'm gonna git admitted to that nut house where waldope wipes the inmates asses and cause him sum serious trouble!!!!! :shock:

PS don't pander to me and give me the #25 spot, thats like say'n IOWa is the best team in the BiG 10

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I love my cool cuffs. John, if your gonna keep making cuff links you better taper them and the male end should fit on a 2 inch wand.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
who named waldo the number three cleaner in the nation? whos number one ? maybe should say number three on this board. every one knows rickie fontenot holds the number 3 title

Name
Bruce
juniorc82 said:
who named waldo the number three cleaner in the nation? whos number one ? maybe should say number three on this board. every one knows rickie fontenot holds the number 3 title
If I'm not mistaken, Waldo named hisowndamself number 3 , after all it is his top list of cleaners.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
KevinL said:
I love my cool cuffs. John, if your gonna keep making cuff links you better taper them and the male end should fit on a 2 inch wand.

The tapering is where Joe's patent comes into play. No can do. I've tested the ones here in the store, and they fit over all the 2" wands. Even with no TM hooked to them, they still have some grab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom