Joe Cuffs

G

Tonight is a great night. I'm sitting in the house while my leaky Cool Cuffs are froze tight and blocked up with ice.

Maybe in 30 minutes I can finish the little uph job that I have going on in the shop.

Anyone else freeze up 2 inch when its 0 outside?

Chad

G

I have never had a problem with cool cuffs leaking or freezing.

Dave

Greenie

Any hard plastic on hard plastic will leak if there is no Oring.

Dave just doesn't notice it cause he's got air to spare.

Chadder, doncha think it's time to fire up the ninja?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
seems I have been hearing that Joe, has just about been going berserk lately. maybe one day he will not even want the headache of makeing them, its universal everyone that has any dealings with him say he is crazy

G

I have the latched cool cuffs and never have had a problem. Love 'em. Joe's actually a pretty knowledgeable guy. Gotta swivel cool cuff on the way so I can test the difference between the latch and swivel.

Never had a problem with 'em freezing up, never had my truck in zero degree weather either ;)

G

I never had Joe yell at me. I don't know Joe and Greenie have problems but both have been nice to me.

Dave

Every BB I have ever used has ALWAYS preached that we the cleaners need to support our LOCAL suppliers.

So why in the world the Joe turn his back on our suppliers and pull his cuffs so we had to buy from him direct ?

G

Chris,

I don't buy much from suppliers so I have no problem going direct. I prefer to buy from guys like Greenie and Joe than go to Jon Don.

Dave

I like Joe

I don't like him for what does right or wrong. I Like him because he's trying to do his best. He's always trying to give me advise that may work better for my given set of circumstances.

He spends more time asking me questions about how I use certain products than trying to sell me. Which tells me he's constantly trying to learn more.

It's so easy to look at one thing about somebody and base whether that persons good or bad.

I choose to try and get to know somebody and encourage them to the next level. Not knock them down while they're trying to make something out of nothing.

I suggest reading the book 7 Habits of High Effective People

1. Be Proactive 2. Begin with the end in mind 3. Put first things first 4. Think win win 5. Seek first to understand then be understood 6. Synergize 7. Sharpen these techniques

Another really good book is (Built to Last ) a study of about 50 of the best run company's that have been around for about 50 years or more.

Sweet Dreams Ladies and Gentlemen, Having a great week for this time of year. The Lord is Blessing abundantly.

Mikey P

Administrator
kiss-the-crook.gif

Attachments

• kiss-the-crook.gif
    kiss-the-crook.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 162
  • kiss-the-crook.gif
    kiss-the-crook.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 177
  • kiss-the-crook.gif
    kiss-the-crook.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 164

Greenie

"why don't you buy his patent and do it right"

ROFLMGreenAO! :lol:

I think we're due for another chapter in "The Ken Harris Saga, A Glide to Failure"

Sorry,

I made a mistake it's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

I don't agree with what Joe is doing with the Chinese glides but he's doing a lot of other good things.

The glides I bought from Joe were Greenie's

Mikey,

When you come to understand that Pride is worse than steeling you will truly become a giant.

Pride is an overly high opinion of ones self arrogant or haughty.

Basically causing destruction in relationships.

I know from where I come, I'm constantly dealing with it in myself daily.

Look at the log in your on eye before you look at the speck in your brothers eye.

God Bless Bro,

I Love You

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I don't know Joe Bristor from Adam, but a year ago he got a major hard on against me for some reason and was ranting negatively post after post about me and my company which as far as I know he knows nothing about. I sincerely believe he did not get the hugs and nurturing he needed when young.

Ken

brocksdad

I keep a giant set of slip joint pliers on my truck to get them apart when cold. Hey when you get your swivels spray a little Pam cooking spray in the swivel part to make it spin easier, worked for me. The fact that cool cuffs freeze together doesn't bother me because regular cuffs freeze hard as bricks also. So the fact that 9 months a year they are one of the greatest advances in ccing is worth the annoyances of cold weather.

Who many TM you run Ken ?

I guess if Joe is such a smart guy that was kinda DUMB

So I guess that makes Joe the smartest dumb guy on the BB's

Mikey P

Administrator
Tony I love ya but dont ever wave a damn bible in my face.

I have privy to information about Bristor that would change even the most die hards Joe fan's mind about him. Unless of course they are the type to sell their soul for a 20 dollar discount.

He's an asshole through and through. I don't care how well he smuuges and pretends to care on the phone.

A year from now he'll be but a memory ala' Ken Harris.

Fon Johnson

My case is kind of like Ken's. Joe made some assumptions about me that were completely untrue, and had some really sarcastic comments. On top of that, he spams me with more crap trying to sell me something than all of the other salesmen on the boards combined.

So what is the deal with Mikey cuffs? I'd rather use duct tape than cool cuffs. sometimes it is just a matter of principle.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Chris, I think we have 25 or 26 Butlers, plus a Box Butler for restoration. We also have 2 PT Cruisers and a Mini Van for furniture only crews and chemists (replacing the van with an HHR this year.

Fon~ I feel your pain, and thankfully he has never spammed me, or I have deleted without knowing it.

Ken

Mikey,

I wasn't trying to wave a bible in your face or smack you down.

I was trying to open your eyes.

He who is with out sin cast the first stone.

I'm praying for you and Joe whether you want it or not.

I'll bet you $20 dollars Joe will be doing better next year, forget about the glides.

Greenie

Some people are their own worst enemy.

I wish nothing bad to Joe, lord knows I've spent many hours promoting and defending his products.

But Joe reminds me of a burning jet plane spinning out of control plummetting towards the earth, you pray all you want and hope for a sudden ejection, but deep down you know it's a dirt dart.

I've forgiven him for duplicating our exact products, and cutting my throat on pricing, I've got other things to worry about.

Greenie,

You constantly impress me.

I can't give up on him, I can only keep hoping and praying that he will come to understand what he is doing is wrong with the glides.

Thank you for being such example of integrity, I know this is hurting you and Lisa and I am sorry for that. Stand strong and just keep doing the next right thing. Don't give up remember your still a Marine.

I've been wronged practically to my death and great debt but vengeance isn't mine and I've only grown stronger for it. I'm still learning how to forgive and love those who have wronged me. It's not easy.

God Bless You and Lisa Abundantly and thank you for all the great contributions you have brought to this industry.

Back
Top Bottom