Joe Polish update.....

C

cucu

First...Lisa if you read this ..it,s gotta be worth 2 months free
Life is different , my wife is now running the office side of the biz fully time,(so instead of me answearing the phone with yeah what u want.....now you get a hello how may we help you...)
im not use to the longer days , it use to be out of the house at 8.30 back home around 4.30 now im out at 7.30 and home between 7 and 9pm and gone from a 5 day week to 6 day week

The amount of information fishy sends you is great but you must like reading and looking at videos . this marketing thing is a full time job in itself . the change from apartments to houses is unreal (im still keeping the apartments), houses are so slow to do' i feel like im gonna move in, the amount of work i do in the house is just not right ...the vacuming.,shoe covers, moving contens ....and on and on it goes but houses are gold mines in a lot of ways other then the carpet /tile /sofa...as in the small home repairs are great add on's

Would i have got into this without the polish packet ..sure ..would it happen as quick..no , theres alot of info that you find you already know ,but you did'nt put it together
A ton marketing letter,s A ton of "this is what you could be doing" and "this is what you should be doing"
also you get to link up with others in the kool aid pool who have tried different marketing tools and they will tell you what did and did not work for them
and a lot of support from the piranha office

And a step by step intro in how to sell to the home owner
so when i sell a job i dont feel like a used car sales guy and the custy is more then happy to referr me to others .

it has introduced me to a whole different world of carpet cleaning and a way making more money
i,ll let you know in a couple of weeks if im still lovin it or if i have a change of mind

C

cucu

Thanks Boss
if you ever want to be an apartment hack i,ll teach you

Jimbo

Thank you for the update, Jerry!

Your biz is going to DOUBLE just because your lovely wife is answering the phone!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Is the program your talking about the same ELF I bought a few years ago

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
cucu said:
Life is different , my wife is now running the office side of the biz fully time,(so instead of me answearing the phone with yeah what u want.....now you get a hello how may we help you...)

Best move you'll ever do Cucu. Now your customers will actually be able to understand someone when they ring your business, instead of trying to decipher your fluent leprechaun you normally talk in.... :lol:

.....says the guy with the Aussie accent :p

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Hey not so fast. Was the business "paying" your wife before you went platinum and if not surely she's getting paid now, right? And please I'm not trying to beat you up AT ALL. I'm very familiar with piranha and what their content is. I too see marketing as a full time job (expecially in our industry to gain residential repeat clients) or full time if you include a business manager, which she is.

Back
Top Bottom