Joey I talked to your friend today.

I know what machine you are getting. I must say I am impressed not so much with the machine but the fact that you made a well thought out decision for what is best for your business. Ok the machine is probably going to kick ass as well.

Congrats.

And if you go another direction good luck on that as well.

Ok I was way off the mark.

Damn Joey that is awesome. I guess you will go public one of these days.

If what you said is true then that is awesome as well. Ken Joey is going to make you look like small potatoes. :shock:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
You never know.............. What can happen in anyones career.......... But you can buy a TM from whomever you choose....... But for new and used vans thats the go to guy. And he does his own financing if you buy a tm from anyone

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Sorry Ken........... I dont know what hes talking about....... except one day im going to take over the world of carpet cleaning.........:)

Joey just come clean and tell everyone the number of trucks you told me you are running.

Or keep it to yourself.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I run two.. thats all in the Bowling Green, KY area.. Hope you get a new van... I like the express vans they have that have doors on both sides of the van. Its so easy to do maintenance on the TM.. They are hard to find

rhyde

Name
rhyde
danielc said:
I know what machine you are getting. I must say I am impressed not so much with the machine but the fact that you made a well thought out decision for what is best for your business. Ok the machine is probably going to kick ass as well.

you really can't go wrong with a CRI approved rug doctor! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom