John G is a superhero...

Over on John's website ...John claims he has in the last 2 days...

"Have cleaned 12,000 square feet of carpet, 135 chairs, 436 square feet of wools and 99 stairs...
I think I gained a pound...LOL"

He has also been here posting his ass off.... :roll:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
DevilThomas said:
Over on John's website ...John claims he has in the last 2 days...

"Have cleaned 12,000 square feet of carpet, 135 chairs, 436 square feet of wools and 99 stairs...
I think I gained a pound...LOL"

He has also been here posting his ass off.... :roll:

Sounds like a busy day for a 2 man VLM crew & a gallon of juice to me....
Just because your production rates aren't that high doesn't mean his arent.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
There is more then just John doing the cleaning, kind of a family business if I remember right

I would tend to believe him

I suppose he should have said his company did it. Given he has been here so much, and his age... :wink: I only doubt that he did it himself ...personally.

Don't get me wrong...when it comes to VLM, OP... John is the guy I listen to...imo... he is the Industry Leader in OP.

dgargan

John has been is this business for decades and has built a great cleaning and manufacturing business and does very well. Why would you question him. Like his method or not he has a very proffitable business. I doubt you have accomplished half of what he has in your business.

randy

Name
Randy
Not hard to believe at all. We one did 56,000 sf in 12 hours with three people. VLM is much faster than HWE in a commercial setting, although on that job we used a steamin demon on parts of it but mainly VLM.

Same location we did 4,800 theater style chairs in 16 hours same three techs. I felt like I had been in a bad car wreck after that one. When the pizza delivery guy showed up 5 hours into the job we took an hour break, and it was tough getting back up. That job really convinced me of the value in the drimaster tool.

Ken Snow said:
I have crews who have done similar volume in a single day~ I don't get why you don't believe that Thomas.

I guess it was mostly the 16+ midday afternoon posts he made here in the same two days... :wink:

John clarified the situation on his website..."Kathy was with me, and we only worked 4 hours per day, I am getting old you know"..But we had time for "Golden Corral"...LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom