jon-don banner

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
They are claiming 50% off the price of the spinner. The 50% off price is the same price as the catalog. Don't they think we can read a price in a catalog. 50% off of 599.50 is 299.75

all retailers do this kind of stuff....I just went into circuit city and they Jacked all the prices up before liquidation, nothing was really much cheaper, right now atleast, then it was before there "liquidation sale." They are selling there fixtures if anyone needs shelving its a great time to buy....the sales man told me they are selling everything that isn't bolted down....

its a good way to advertise though because I clicked on the banner also and was going to buy one when I thought they were $250....I think rather then get mad about it look at it as a lesson....its a good way to get people's attention....I wouldn't do that with my carpet cleaning prices but maybe have a huge sale on an inflated price for scotch guard...I think that would work well....like scotch guard normaly $.32 a square foot now half off...I think that would work well...

Back
Top Bottom