Jon-Don, Inc. Introduces Aero Tech Direct Drive System Stainless Steel Truck Mount

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
With my V I would do 3 wands on the fifth floor of a building with a total of 750 ft.
Suction was similar to a portable but more efficient.

Joseph225

Never tried 3..

In 16 years of running Big Trucks we never saw that scenario ever present itself.

I suppose movie theaters could play out that way.
Movie theaters, large commercial venues, and apartment complexes all come to mind.

Joseph225

No it wouldn’t... that’s 6 hoses to contend with.
Unless the runner was perfect at their job, shit would slide real quick after an hr....
There's two runners, for 3 wands. It wouldn't be that hard. Yes, it's 6 hoses, but it's 3 suction, 3 solution. Label them so that they go back on the same way, every time, and teach them how to remove sections to keep neat and clean...

It's not something I'm going to do anytime soon, nor HAVE I done it, but these are the things that I ponder while working every day.

Mikey P

Administrator
It was a doggy friendly tech company that also had a big kitchen and food pantry.--
They needed HWE.

we have one of those.. it takes two to three days to get through the whole building. gets complicated cuz some of the employees live there.. but I'm pretty sure we've converted them to VLM too

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
we have one of those.. it takes two to three days to get through the whole building. gets complicated cuz some of the employees live there.. but I'm pretty sure we've converted them to VLM too
Anywhere they have cgd, vlm properly done is more productive than hwe in my opinion.

Reactions: roro

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom