Jon Don takes over as my marketer.

Mikey P

Administrator
Dave Howard and his crew have and are going through great pains to get my screwed up client base list in order to send out this card for my annual February sale.

I learned a lot about how to create a proper client list from Clean Exec and I'm sure they are learning a lot about how to prepare for all the broke dicks who will be sending them photographs of their hand written lists on note book paper.

feb08cardfront.jpg

feb08cardback.jpg

G

Looks like the dog knows he is going to the vet. How about a picture of a crackpipe instead?

What if they hate dogs?

Seriously I like it, esPecialLy the text .

Couldn't you put SOMeTHIng about voting for RON PAUL??

orbitalclean

Nice card, it looks like it would pull well. I need to ditch my laser printer and have some real cards done up.

What are you doing to get your client list in order? I just started so its easy with a small list, but I am tracking in spreadsheet:

Their full contact info
What we cleaned for them
When we cleaned
How much we charged
What special offer we gave them
If they had protection added
Notes for any followup work & general noting

Am I missing anything?

diamond brian

I thought Mikey's customers sent him postcards begging him to come back and add 20% to their regular price.

Mikey P

Administrator
Their new Easy Marketing program is just that.

Easy.

Log on, easily create your card via a Word type template hit send and voila!
In your clients mail box by the end of the week. I've seen the web site and its a breeze to navigate. Only real requirement is that your client base be on a Excel or similar file
I'm done with sorting, peeling and the other hassles of doing your own post cards.

Last word is the program should be up and running before MF08.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Mikey P said:
Their new Easy Marketing program is just that.

Easy.

Log on, easily create your card via a Word type template hit send and voila!
In your clients mail box by the end of the week. I've seen the web site and its a breeze to navigate. Only real requirement is that your client base be on a Excel or similar file
I'm done with sorting, peeling and the other hassles of doing your own post cards.

Last word is the program should be up and running before MF08.

Well. I have to get a plug in for Bridgepointdirect.com

First the market site is laready up and running.

Second, you can upload your own list and do just as Mikey described or you can specify that your card - or brochure or letter or whatever- go to clients with-in a certain distance.

For example, you could have the card include a testimonial from Mrs. Jones who loved your cleaning. Then get the card sent to 50 or 100 people in Mrs. Jones sub-division. You could even include a photo of the home or your work.

Get another good testimonial and send another similar card with that testimonial to folks in the next area.

Really incredible. Check it out. Contact your distirbutor or me if you need the code to get into the site.

Scott Warrington

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you need an access code to check it out and unfortunately I don't have time to stop my calls to do it. Maybe in the am. Trying to multitask

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I'd like to check it out Scott. In all honesty, you're one of only two people I have any confidence in within BP. I wish they'd just put you in charge of getting their act together.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
The problem with BridgepointDirect.com is that they will not send out reminder cards without you having to do them. JonDon's will send out those cards as well as thank you cards. All you have to do is plug in those customers. JonDon will send out a reminder card automatically from what I understand. Asked if Bridgepoint's program would do that and was told it would not. Both look great though.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
MEM

Greg,
All the creative work is done in house by the master of disaster Mark Crosier. The mailing and printing is done outside. We currently have approximately 240 postcards done and in the system. They are doing another Beta test on Thursday.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Brandon Culp

I went through the Bridgepoint demo and I came away extremely impressed. I thought they had some very good tools. Then I logged back in later to look at the postcard options. Wow, they are brutal. If I saw it right, I only saw about 15-20 postcard options and I wasn't impressed with any of them.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
How long did the designer take to turnaround your card?

asupremeclean

Brandon Culp said:
I went through the Bridgepoint demo and I came away extremely impressed. I thought they had some very good tools. Then I logged back in later to look at the postcard options. Wow, they are brutal. If I saw it right, I only saw about 15-20 postcard options and I wasn't impressed with any of them.

I am currently signed up with Bridgepoint and for the most part I am satisfied.
The radius search is great. I am hitting high end homes in the areas I want to hit, when I want to hit them, in addition to my current client list.

It seems to me that with both sites you have to do some kind of data entry to get the reminder and Thank you cards out.
I'm just glad (like Mikey) that I don't have to do the tedious BS.

Yes the selection seriously needs to be improved.

If Bridgepoint can come up with more, better quality cards w/in 3 months I may stay with them.
Otherwise I'll look into JD for sure.

I am excited to see the Jon Don site.
Would have signed on with them If they were ready. But needed to get rolling this winter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom