Judson 02 for the 1st time...Great stuff!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I would like to thank the encapstore for the product that I won over on ICS for business of the month (didn't even know it existed) and also Les Judson for last minute tech support yesterday (Day before Thanksgiving late afternoon).

I had a real grimy Restaurant that is always in tough shape due to loggers and greasy boots as well as common 3 months of traffic. I tried the Judson 02 system for the first time on this. I figured it would be a good test to see if it could cut it. I actually think I was out of the job about an hour earlier than normal and I was solo last night as well. I did about 1200 sq ft of grimy bad carpet in under an hour and a half including set up and tear down! Les gave me the formula over the phone to set it up. I also was using my RX 20 on this job which I always have to on this one.

I really liked the product especially for this job. I have recommended that my Brother Dave also call Les and at least get a sample to do a test as I did. I am going to be stocking the Judson 02 system on my vans. Don't know if it is something I will use everyday yet, but who knows. I know I will be using it on this job from now on!

Les and Encapstore, Thanks again! Wonderful product and incredible service (and I truly mean this!)

Mark Saiger
Saiger’s Steam Clean, LLC
Grand Rapids, MN
www.saigers.com

TimP

The thing about the Judson O2 system is that you "can" use it on every job.

Try 18 oz per 5 qt hf on your residential jobs and you'll be scratching your head wondering why you used to work so hard. Spot cleaning is cut down dramatically.

Tip for Judson O2. Shake well before you open it up. It can also be used straight as an awesome spot cleaner. It does everything your gum d-limonine spot cleaner will do and more.

So far I haven't found anything better for residential. I'm thinking of trying the Masterblend Redline......

Name
Lee Stockwell
Time in a bottle!

How do you put a price on that? Great chemicals are free when you factor time into the mix. Bad chemicals are expensive, even if they were cheap.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Another great thing about the O2 system is how well it brightens the carpet. It also takes care of a lot of Urine issues single handily with out any extra chemistry.

Redline if boosted with Oxygen gets out ALOT.. about the same amount if you add the hot sauce mod to the O2 prespray. But they recently changed formulation so I can't attest to the newer product. The old version was scentless and even adding sodium per. or H202, you had a great cleaner with not scent and that can be important to some people. The O2 can be a bit overwhelming for some people..

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
sweendogg said:
The old version was scentless

The new stuff is not odorless. I picked up some Red Line and Soap Free to try.. I tried the Red Line on an apartment move-out last week. It did a good job of cleaning and the landlord liked the citrus scent it left behind. I thought it was kind of on the strong side myself. It cleaned as well as the others I've used. Unfortunately I didn't have time to do any side-by-side testing.

Lately, I've had more customers ask for unscented products compared to "green". Everywhere you go, you're bombarded with perfumes, fragrances and scented deoderizers. People like the Judson Vabreeze more than the citrus stuff... I guess, oranges and lemon scents have run their course.

Bill

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yeah I see alot of people asking for low odor chems as well.

unfortunatly, the power of the new redline and alot of the O2 system comes from D Limonene. Kind of difficult to seperate the citrus scent when its at the very core of the product.

also the new redline uses enzymes as well..

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I didn't realize the encap store was judsons until recently but when I learned that I ordered from there rather than from other companies. Encap store was great experience

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like having all the Encap stuff in one site.

I buy products from several different vendors and the Encapstore just makes it easy to do an I can do it all online anytime without worrying what time of day it is.

Fast service too! 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom