Judson 02 rinse?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have some 02 rinse... I was wandering if i could use this instead of my last step rinse?

It says only use with judson pre-conditioner.......... what would be the benefits of using this with my other prespray instead of last step?

joeynbgky said:
I have some 02 rinse... I was wandering if i could use this instead of my last step rinse?

It says only use with judson pre-conditioner.......... what would be the benefits of using this with my other prespray instead of last step?

The rince will work well with any pre-spray.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thanks Les.. some how i have 2 gallons of rinse and no pre-conditioner!! My cleaning girls used it to clean toilets when i was out of town!!! said it worked good!! I plan on using the o2 rinse on a restaurant, my dry slurry seemed to have streaked the carpet.. So i guess its good for greasy carpet too right?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Les,
Is the O2 rinse an acid, alkaline or something else.
Does it have any detergent that removes soil or does it rely solely on the pre spray?

BillC

joeynbgky said:
Thanks Les.. some how i have 2 gallons of rinse and no pre-conditioner!! My cleaning girls used it to clean toilets when i was out of town!!! said it worked good!! I plan on using the o2 rinse on a restaurant, my dry slurry seemed to have streaked the carpet.. So i guess its good for greasy carpet too right?
I use the O2 pre-spray and rince on Chinese restaurants and they look like new...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have a chinesse place tommorrow night. i did find a smaple of the prespray from mikeyfest.. I thin Ill try it with my rotovac.. i cannever get those things perfect, I have never used the 360i, but ill try it with 02

BillC

joeynbgky said:
I have a chinesse place tommorrow night. i did find a smaple of the prespray from mikeyfest.. I thin Ill try it with my rotovac.. i cannever get those things perfect, I have never used the 360i, but ill try it with 02
Do you have any Hot Sauce modifier? You will need it for the nasties!!

BillC

joeynbgky said:
yup found a sample too... im not going to prescrub the carpet! do you prescrub?
Not all the time.. Sometimes I just use a groom brush to work in the pre-spray..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom