Judson 02 users mix ratio

How much do yall mix in a 5 qt HF..started off with 2 cups myself with a # 8 tip. I recently switched 2 7 qt HF and Im using 2 1/2 cups..I talked to Les and he said some guys use alot less...and I usually use hot sauce on most mixes.

I rarely get to clean "light" dirty carpet anymore 8 out of 10 are medium to nasty it seems like.

On the hot sauce did someone mention an enzyme has been added?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've seen Greenie say, and I think Les said this too, to use 18 oz's in the jug with 5 scoops of booster, which is a economical mix, but then the next thing they say is to take the yellow tip out and go without a tip. Well heck, that empties the darn jug after about 4 rooms!

If I can't use the yellow tip without having to put in a quart of the stuff, then I'm either not using the JJ juice, or I'm going to a Multi-Sprayer.

admiralclean said:
I've seen Greenie say, and I think Les said this too, to use 18 oz's in the jug with 5 scoops of booster, which is a economical mix, but then the next thing they say is to take the yellow tip out and go without a tip. Well heck, that empties the darn jug after about 4 rooms!

If I can't use the yellow tip without having to put in a quart of the stuff, then I'm either not using the JJ juice, or I'm going to a Multi-Sprayer.

Yeah I tried the " NO TIP" in a HF as you metioned, what a waste of prespray and I wouldnt recomend that to anyone. As you mentioned 1-2 jobs HF empty = more wasted time and juice

G

Heres a easy answer, If you clean dirty carpets all time and you have one thats not that bad I would mix half as much!!!

Greenie

admiralclean said:

Hey Porkster...you ain't never seen me tell someone to remove the tip, I like the 8:1 ratio, it's kind of an industry standard and generates a whole lot more consistancy as guys go form chem to chem. You might be thinking of the Rex supersoaker that uses a pressure washing tip to put it down twice as fast, he "might" pull the 8:1 tip.

There is nothing more frustrating than watching carpet cleaners take 1/2 of your words and apply them.

And the secret to O2 is not more of it, it's more Dwell time and agitation.

Steve Lillard said:
Heres a easy answer, If you clean dirty carpets all time and you have one thats not that bad I would mix half as much!!!

REALLY...LMAO

I was asking if I was using as much as everyone else..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom