Judson C 4 Truck Mount Unit

Brian1960

Hello, This is my first post and I wanted to wait until I was confidant in my purchase of a Judson C 4 System. I purchased it from Dick in Sarasota Florida. Dick is super. He is down to earth person who will help you with any situation. I now have over 250 hours on my Judson and I would like to say it is the best purchase I have ever made. I can pull 230 at the tip on my spinner with a number 2 tip. Thanks again Dick.

Mikey P

Administrator
Welcome to TWGCCF Brian!

Glad to hear the C4 is working out for you.
How long have you been in biz?
What area do you work in?
What other truckmounts have you had?
What sort of vehicle did you mount it in?

Do yourself a favor and keep a close eye on the O ring on the oil fill cap on the Kohler engine. Might want to keep a spare around too. Make sure when you close the cap you get a lot of resistance when you do the final twist, if not put on a new O ring. You DONT want that cap rattling off mid job....Trust me.:icon_redface:

Brian1960

Thanks for the advice. I will check on the cap.

I have been in the Tampa Area for 23 Years
This is my first truck mount
I have the C 4 in a trailer, works great and no heat in the Van.

Mike Draper

only time Ive used wd40 in mine is when I turn the machine off and plan on leaving it for a week without start up. The Judson C4 is a great machine.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
She's not the prettiest TM but who cares about looks, it's what the machines can do that makes a difference. Looks like she rocks!

Nice work, nice trailer graphics too! Congrats on the purchase! :headbang:

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I really like the graphics on that trailer. What size is the trailer and could you post pics of the setup on the inside?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
any problems with the blower ? I use WD 40 in the spray port as much as possibe.
DON'T DO THAT. You only use a penetrating lubricant to displace moisture you are NOT lubing the blower. Excessive use of WD will make the blower "Sticky" and could very well take your blower out. You only need to spray 3 seconds at the end of the day. More is NOT better. Now with that said WD is ok but it is not the best as it is flammable and can and will cause a sticky build up over time if used excessively. We prefer something different (Brody Penetrating Lubricant) cost double but works better and no residue. Also PB Blaster makes a non-flammable lubricant to but again you are NOT lubing anything your displacing moisture so remember 3 SECONDS is all you need. Let the machine run for a minute then idea down and turn it off...

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Mike Draper

WD stands for Water Displacement. from what I read its not meant as a lubricant. just my .2

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
We just bought our first Judson Tm (TNT) and I did not buy it to win a beauty contest but more so for ease of maintenance and performance. Unit has been great so far. Possibly looking at the C4 for our next unit in May.

Reactions: tmdry

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Be a man, Taco. Stand up to Joe.

Are ya'll related?
Joe is a cool dude man, I'm not knocking him or the machine. I'm just stating a fact, the first thing you see is a big lawnmower engine. You sport one of those fuglies too, somewhere someone said lets not hide the machine behind an instrument panel but show the power plant.

Does it look as nice as those with flashy graphics and fancy panel no. It looks like a lawnmower engine.

Does it really matter no, I'd choose the simple engineering, reliability and ease of repair if it were not propane. Those manufacturers make good units, they are just fugly but then so are you Porkchop! :p

Reactions: GCCLee

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ever have a one night stand with a ugly chick an like it?

All about performance : )
Maybe dated more than my fair share of ugly chicks but that isn't who I wanted to wake up next to in the morning.
As bad as it may sound I married my wife because she was good looking.

Put a bag on those machines just like Butler does with the plastic cowling.....gota hide the ugly.

You think Porkchop can just wander about amongst the good looking? No he has to stay in his condo while the rest of his family enjoys the beach. Thus is the sad life of being a Pigman. :p

Reactions: GCCLee

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
3ehajebe.jpg

a2y3ymu7.jpg

Looks good to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom