Judson C4 Install pics

F

FB7777

I remember seeing Mikey's Lima Bean install awhil back, but I'm not sure if it had onboard water

anyone have picks of a complete set up in a standard or extended cargo van?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm still working on mine(and not a Judson :cry:) ,but seems like this tank is going to open things up a bit... I think I might go to a smaller reel(this one is 300ft) since I don't need one this big and I would gain even more space. I do plan to weld a rack over the tank that it will fit 2-3 snail type airmovers.
002-7.jpg

I'm thinking of getting one of those 30" shelves from John's custom to go behind the wheel well and boxing off the top of the wheel well area for my omni to sit on.
004-10.jpg

Best part of this set up is I can carry 160gals. 8)
003-7.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome.. Hope this helps.

Yes loose the "y" and get two inlines (hydro force or mytee) and then use the y. I see you have two inch hoses off the machine. Just put a barb on the end of them and run two small 5' sections etc. off each hose. Connect your filters to the hose and then you could use your dual two inch to 2.5 inch hose and hook up your 2.5 inch hose to that. It really will help having two filters. If you are running filterless then just keep the blower filter cleaned daily. I am going to eventually get a dual 2.5 inch port mounted to my tank with two 8-10' sections of 2.5 inch with each one connected to the new mytee filter that is 2.5 inch on one end and 2 inch on the other end. Then I will just y them together. I get the benefits of dual filters, larger hose, and only have to carry 2 inch on the reel.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, I run filterless.. If I didn't I agree with the setup you explained.

Fred,

Thanks for the post. Mike has his C-4 mounted in a van out the side door. If we were going to put a water supply tank in his van, it would go over the driver’s side fender well in the back. I’ll post what photographs I do have.

kdk_0495nnnnsmall.jpg

lunchpail2_010.jpg

PictureorVideo107.jpg

lunchpail2010.jpg

lunchpail2_011.jpg

lunchpail2_004.jpg

lunchpail2_009.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Les............ Do you have many customers that have the dividers between the cab and rear? Does it take up that much room really? I have dividers, and would be scared not to have them, in case something hit me in the head in an accident or heavy brake.. My insurance man said he gave me a discount cause I had one.. It is a pain in the butt to work on the TM with it in their though.. So do you recommend dividers or without? Just curious

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom