Judson Juice test...

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Seemed to do great on my first job. Trashed rental with cheap carpet that never looks good. Looked pretty good. Used hot sauce modifier of course. I was surprised by how fast it dried. I never have had boosted or 12 ph prespray dry quickly when I flooded it in the traffic areas with a hydroforce.

2nd job, really nice carpet that hadn't been cleaned in over five years. White nylon. A few of the traffic areas were still gray, but overall I was impressed, quick dry times too.

3rd job was one I cleaned and protected 3 years ago. Only a few areas were bad, so I didn't use the hot sauce. Everything but the old lady's shuffle pattern from the shower out the bathroom came perfectly clean. Was not as impressed, but even with the protector on it it was mostly dry when I left.

I thought Judson Juice must be some miracle quick drying juice, and then I realized it was the hottest, dryest day of the year so far, and my other truck with 2 inch hose and a tech that doesn't really care about dry times got great dry times too.

I can't wait to test it on a humid day.

Mike Draper

our weather in my valley is almost identical to yours. We rarely get humidity though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom