Judson O2 with Judson Orange Punch

Bob Foster

No hot sauce and the Little Giant pinned as hot as it goes.

Came out beautimous.

If your running that hot you need an electric sprayer because a hydroforce won't draw solution right that hot. My pick the Mytee Boss.

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

Ryan

Purple power with a little dlimo from you local janitorial supply will do the same thing. Heck most all presprays will do that if your going to use that kind of heat and scrub it with a 175.

I'm not bashing Judson... I'm just saying.

Scott Rogers

Try 1 cup clean streak to 50 gallons of water mixed in to the water tank @600 psi 240' ran through the truckmount no prespray no prescrub. cuts like butter.

I have a restaurant I clean. greasy fast food joint opened 24 7. Dont prespray due to 2 small a area tables and chairs to move and customers eating in the area. Its literally move 2 tables clean move back move 2 more clean move back. job takes 40 minutes. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bob Foster

Of course I can use any prespray and I've done the Purple Power routine too. I have personally experienced excessive resoiling caused by Purple Power.

I've used all kinds of stuff on restaurants from Esteam Attack, Cobb PowerMax, Magic Wand Powdered Power, Chemspec Enzall, UltraPac, Purple Power, DFC HD Degreaser and I prefer Judson Juice.

A lot of the time I don't pre-scrub but because this one was let go so long I decided I would use a red pad on it. I ended up only doing about 2/3 of the place before I thought I would just compare where I didn't scrub to the places I did. In the end I saw very little if any difference in the areas.

I nailed about 200 square feet of tile too. Used the same juice and it took me 10 minutes with no scrubbing and straight turbo work to get a free dinner for two.

Mikey P

Administrator
Scott Rogers said:
Try 1 cup clean streak to 50 gallons of water mixed in to the water tank @600 psi 240' ran through the truckmount no prespray no prescrub. cuts like butter.

I have a restaurant I clean. greasy fast food joint opened 24 7. Dont prespray due to 2 small a area tables and chairs to move and customers eating in the area. Its literally move 2 tables clean move back move 2 more clean move back. job takes 40 minutes. :)

So you're rinsing with Pre Spray?

How Coitish of you.

Scott Rogers

Mikey P said:
[quote="Scott Rogers":20bm0r2e]Try 1 cup clean streak to 50 gallons of water mixed in to the water tank @600 psi 240' ran through the truckmount no prespray no prescrub. cuts like butter.

So you're rinsing with Pre Spray?

How Coitish of you.[/quote:20bm0r2e]

Hmmmm. Read the directions of the products on your truck some time. You will find many have multiple uses. :)

Clean Streak PLUS!©(6.5 lb.)
Description Directions
Powdered, enzyme- based carpet cleaning detergent and restaurant prespray. Contains surfactants and a blend of degreasers. This is as good as it gets for restaurant presprays...
Clean Streak MSDS (PDF) MIX: Use hot water . 1 cup (1/2 lb.) to a 5 gal. chemical reservoir and meter at 3 - 5 G.P.H. For prespray add 1 cup to Hydroforce container (9:1 ratio) or add 1/4 cup to 1 gal. pump sprayer.
Not for stain resist carpets: pH 12.5
1 @ $27 4 @ $94

Works very well as a emulsifier.

Name
Bruce
Bob, how is the Orange Punch different from the Modifier ? Does one work better in certain situations then the other? The Judson chem line is growing , I can't keep up with it.

meAt said:
sweendogg said:
Orange Punch is a high concentrated Dlimone... boosts the solvency. and with your powers combined....

so you're just adding more d'lime to an already d'lime base (02) pre-spray?

..L.T.A.
Larry,

Orange Punch is a solvent booster for any powdered pre-spray. As you said, the O2 has a considerable amount of d limonene. So I’m not sure if it is really needed for the O2 System, but it could be if the restaurant is bad enough. It is just an alternative way of cleaning a restaurant without using enzymes. Orange Punch is 94% pure food grade d limonene with 6% Dow surfactant. This product is a 100% active product. I will have it released in about 30 more days. It seems to make a good cleaner just by itself.

TimP

The results are impressive of course. But don't forget that those graphic print carpets are all top dyed nylons. It's right to use the Judson product on these. And dumb to use high powered/ph products on them. Of course, like I said before, nylon is easier to impress than an olefin product. And makes us cleaners look great. Now show me a pic of an olefin carpet cleaning job that turns out that well with pics 2 weeks later then I'll truly be impressed.

Hey Les why not make a PS for trashed stuff with a PH around 11- 11.5 ? instead of adding booster, just make a product ready to go for da nasties.... I know its 2 for one but I personally found the O2 worked better with the sauce mixed in. 75% we clean down here takes Powerburst or Grease Eraser. Ph never scares me ..the below PH 10 thing is bunch BS. build it and they wil come . ; D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom