Judson Products

Been using the judson o2 for the last few weeks, Recently Got the rinse in, and have used it on 3 jobs so far. It has made a real big differnce. The stuff cleans well by it's self, and combined with the o2 pre spray it just flat out rocks. Carpets are coming clean easy and brighter.

The dd12 deo, (fresh air sent) is one of the nicest smells I ever experinced. I used it as an after spray on this mornings job (general pet odor, and light urine) the stuff knocked out the odor , and left a VERY nice fragrance. The custumers kept saying how nice the smell was. I think They were more exited about the pleasant smell then the clean carpets. lol

I haven't used the quat a lot yet, but have a job next week with a bad urine odor issue, so I will be giving it a try. Also have a rat nasty rental home on the books for next week, So I'll be using the hot sauce booster for the first time on that one.

Trying new stuff is fun!

Padden McFadden said:
Been using the judson o2 for the last few weeks, Recently Got the rinse in, and have used it on 3 jobs so far. It has made a real big differnce. The stuff cleans well by it's self, and combined with the o2 pre spray it just flat out rocks. Carpets are coming clean easy and brighter.

The dd12 deo, (fresh air sent) is one of the nicest smells I ever experinced. I used it as an after spray on this mornings job (general pet odor, and light urine) the stuff knocked out the odor , and left a VERY nice fragrance. The custumers kept saying how nice the smell was. I think They were more exited about the pleasant smell then the clean carpets. lol

I haven't used the quat a lot yet, but have a job next week with a bad urine odor issue, so I will be giving it a try. Also have a rat nasty rental home on the books for next week, So I'll be using the hot sauce booster for the first time on that one.

Trying new stuff is fun!

Andy,

I appreciate your feedback on our products. When you do use the Quat-a-Lot, and if you’re working on a pet stain, a very good super brew formula is 4 ounces of O2 pre-spray and 2 ounces of Quat-a-Lot in a gallon of water. Use this for pet stains before you use a water claw. This will completely eliminate the stain and the odor.

Because of the disinfectant properties of the O2 pre-spray by itself and then incorporating the quat with it, your total parts per million is close to 6,000 parts per million. With most pet stain products, your total parts per million is around 1,000.

It is very unique that we have discovered how to use such a high-powered product without causing any damage to the fiber. At close to 6,000 parts per million, it can’t help but work; it’s just so powerful, as long as you make contact with the odor source.

1H_litesphere555-1.jpg

Name
Ron lippold
I love Judson Juice 2oz to a gallon. Whats not to love.... Some of thoses other products 6-8 oz a gallon. We use a big boss 10 oz or 40 oz of juice. Give me a break.... Les I love your products............ shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom