judson review after several weeks of hard running..

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
pretty impressed to tell ya the truth..the unit runs great..im not used to the small tanks on it as we run 220 tanks on the butlers..or whatever the larges ones are and
we hardly ever fill up or run out of water..with the tnt its back to the house after the 2nd job for a dump/refill but other than that it been great..

it has just about paid already..the smallest job it has done is 243.00 lol..it was intended to be the over flow truck but it has been the work horse instead..we have been running
the butler as well till the blower locked up..

well it did, while i was at a meeting my phone recieved a text..i looked down and it simply said..where are the keys to the little truck and it was from my lead guy so i knew the butler
froze..i responded, everything ok? his responce was..it will be when i get my truck beck to the house and your truck back out here to finish this job..hes a problem solver thank god.

well i was a bit nervous because he has seen the jud run but never totally set it up or run it solo..so now i had to go over the start up over the phone..

went flawless (hes mart too) but it went really easy and smooth..got the job done then the other 4 and home by 3:30

old blower is removed from butler and new one is going in as soon as the guys show up to help me lift it out..it came in on thursday..perfect timing lol

one more thing about the jud..it is very very very cheap to run..i have 12 bucks worth of propane i have and 2 tanks of fuel..im pretty shocked at how cheap it is to run this unit to tell ya the truth..

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Dave,

Good to hear.

Which flow & psi are you using on your wand w/ the tnt?

I have yet to fill up my tank, the machine has a new engine and new upgraded cat 3cp pump as well. The last 2 months I've been running the 360i w/ it on every job, love the combo.

I'm removing the full propane setup off mine next week.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
yea richard i got the jud dialed in just in time to save the day..lol

bill i run normal carpet cleaning at 400-450 psi with a 14" 5 jet greenhorn

tile i clean at 1k ish psi it holds pretty good heat..i run 2 2" hoses to the filter and then 1 2" all the way to the wand from there..

pretty happy with it all..the butler will still and always be the production beast but the jud is a AWESOME 3rd truck and back up rig..i will be running it for many many years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom