judson rinse, also,juice and hot sauce modifier

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I am willing to try it I think.... I just wonder why the rinse isn't more concentrated... do you guys use it at 16 or 32 oz per gal?

Also, what is the deal on the hot sauce, it isn't on their website. What kind of product is it? Ph booster, solvent, yak saliva? Do you have to run super hi flow to rinse it out? Will all of that delimanene cause problems? Montana doesn't have the clay dirt like the guys who are raving about it have. What sprayer y'all using?
please give me the skinny.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
gee-wizz Gary
how long you been doing this full time???
and as LEAD man???

order some juice, use it at the recommended LABEL INSTRUCTIONS and evaluate it.
adjust dilutions more or less and give it a whirl, Son

you mix it and spray it like any other pre-spray...it whatever sprayer you use for for pre-spray now

I don't know where you got the quart pr gal rinse ratio though.
I "thought" the rinse was more like a QT pr 5 gal in the mix tank metered at 2-3GPH

..L.T.A.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I have been told repeatedly that I cannot use judson juice in a hydroforce because it is too thick

Quart per five gallon metered as usual. It's nothing new, I was just in a hurry posting

Bucey

Name
FFA?
May be I'm wrong, but I get good result with 16 to 20 oz per qt injection, meter with 1:10 (blue tip) works good.

I use the rinse at 24 oz/ 5 gals jug meter at 2.

I use the hot sauce when working on tile

6 oz of O2 and 1 big scoop of hot sauce mixed in 1 gal pump up, using hot tap h2o. Works really good and only cost $2.33/gal RTU. covers about 300 to 375 sq ft.

Hot sauce is a pH booster with some old fashion borax type stuff. I think?

The O2 cost you just .33/gal RTU at 2 oz/gal.

you should order the quat while you are feeling froggy. Works good with odor and O2 boosted on odor applications.

I even have customers insist on the O2, love the stuff.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Been using 02 system for two years, it does a great job and so easy to use. The modifier I use to boost
for tile or dirty carpet and the quat for bad odors.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Man, I must have not listened at all about judson juice... I never knew you could use it for tile....

Is the hot-sauce good for trashed rentals too or is it overkill?

Burtz

dude you got to have some one dress you in the morning right do you have to wear a hockey helmet during the day?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
B&BGaryC said:
Man, I must have not listened at all about judson juice... I never knew you could use it for tile....

Is the hot-sauce good for trashed rentals too or is it overkill?

Yes Gary it is a booster for nasty rentals, restaurants ect.

The only downside for some people, from what I have heard is the need to scrub it in with a rotary to get the best results. O2 has a lot of oxygen in it, agitation really makes it work.

B&BGaryC said:
I am willing to try it I think.... I just wonder why the rinse isn't more concentrated... do you guys use it at 16 or 32 oz per gal?

Also, what is the deal on the hot sauce, it isn't on their website. What kind of product is it? Ph booster, solvent, yak saliva? Do you have to run super hi flow to rinse it out? Will all of that delimanene cause problems? Montana doesn't have the clay dirt like the guys who are raving about it have. What sprayer y'all using?
please give me the skinny.

Gary,

The extraction chemical is highly concentrated. The recommended dilution ratio is 1 quart to 5 gallons, but you set your flow meter very low, between 1 and 2. If your flow meter is having problems holding at such a low ratio, add 16 ounces to 5 gallons and set the flow meter between 3 and 4. At the ratio of 32 ounces to 5 gallons, and the flow meter set very low, this allows you to clean about 3 hours before you need to refill the jug.

The Judson O2 system has been out for about 4 years now. We have not have any issues with the system, causing any problems like bleaching, etching stainless, or causing any bleeding of upholstery material. The only issue we’ve ever had was one case where the O2 System was used in a home where the home owner was allergic to Dilimonine. The extraction chemical is a very unique chemical. It has a neutral ph and leaves a residue of sodium borate which changes the water to hydrogen peroxide. The benefit of this is the obvious disinfectant properties for deodorization, but it also assists in preventing wicking. The O2 System also has a drying accelerator in it to prevent wicking. To really take advantage of the fast-drying capabilities, use an air mover.

The Hot Sauce is a modifier that changes the formula of the O2 System. It does increase the ph, but it also incorporates enzymes, additional solvents and detergent boosters. Using the Hot Sauce modifier allows you to use half the amount of pre-spray that you would normally use. It is to be used when cleaning extremely trashed out carpets, restaurants or tile floors.

The O2 System pre-spray is a low ph system. This allows us to clean all fibers including wool, and upholstery material. The O2 pre-spray also has a high concentration of sodium borate, which is a powerful oxygen bleach as far as disinfecting and brightening goes. Sodium borate is a very safe product. It is actually used to preserve delicate wool sweaters.

The sprayer that I recommend is a power sprayer. The reason I do not like Hydroforce sprayers is that they are very inconsistent regardless of what pre-spray you use. You have to learn the mixing ratios for specific jobs, but once you learn them, it’s not really that big of a deal.

You can actually take the O2 System which consists of an extraction agent, a pre-spray, and the Hot Sauce modifier and clean every fiber that there is. I now have hundreds of customers who have eliminated all the products on their trucks other than the O2 System, and they are having just as good of results if not better than they were experiencing before.

One of the big advantages of the Judson products is that we are selling more product for the money; anywhere from 1 ½ to 5 times more product. If you are cleaning a lot of carpet in a years time, this can add up to several thousand dollars in savings.

10101283png.jpg

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Can I go to a house that has some mild "puppy spots", in otherwords a urine problem that isn't totally awful, use the 02 system and some of your quat juice as a one step, or use the quat as a post spray?

Bucey

Name
FFA?
gary, I use the O2 boosted with the quat and DD 12 on urine jobs just like your talking about every week and have yet to have a call back. I choose this product because of the low cost that I was receiving for pet treatments. It works great. I was in your same shoes a two years ago and you will never know until you call Joyce and order a starter box. or make your own. by one gal O2 and the Rinse, also a qt of quat and DD 12 vabreeze. dont forget the Hot Sauce for the T and G. You will have about $135 in the whole deal. the best gamble you will buy.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Been using it for over 3 yrs now. I mix up enough in a 2 gallon jug which I put into a hydroforce with a yellow tip (9:1), that way I have the same mix in the sprayer even if I have to top it up.

Love the modifier, works great for trashed. 4 small scoops in the hf is usually all I need.
If I want a stronger solution, I use another hydroforce with no tip (4:1), same mix

I'm always amazed at how clean some of these places get.

Oh, it works fantastic on furniture as well, esp microfibre.

John Watson

We have been using it since it first became available to us here on MB. I have found mixing the 02 TLC on lite to med soiled carpets 1-2 oz Med 2oz Heavy 2 oz and 1 spoon of Booster making sure the booster is desolived by mixing in a bucket with the hottest water I have. (Guage says 230+) The rinse is mixed in 2.5 gal jug. we dilute 8 oz of solution to 2.5 gal hot water. meter a 2-4 again depending on soil condition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom