juDSon should get Nobel Prize...

G

I'm hoping the juDSon team gets a Nobel Prize in Chemistry and/or Physics...

It is claimed that they can burn Propane and emit no hydrocarbons.
judson jones said:
Engine exhausts CO2 & water,no hydrocarbons.

NO HYDROCARBONS???
You should unveil that at a bigger place than a CC disty, as if that is true it defeats laws of physics and chemistry...I'd think that something of this magnatude could well get you a Nobel Prize...

or it simply isn't true...

Mikey P

Administrator
If we get one more ex Enron employee here that talks down to us community collage drop outs I'm gonna shut this place down.

My ego can't take the abuse.

Darren Lumpkin said:
I'm hoping the juDSon team gets a Nobel Prize in Chemistry and/or Physics...

It is claimed that they can burn Propane and emit no hydrocarbons.
[quote="judson jones":2ypbexo5]
Engine exhausts CO2 & water,no hydrocarbons.

NO HYDROCARBONS???
You should unveil that at a bigger place than a CC disty, as if that is true it defeats laws of physics and chemistry...I'd think that something of this magnitudee could well get you a Nobel Prize...

or it simply isn't true...[/quote:2ypbexo5]

It is quite obvious that my dad, Judson Jones meant the word LOW, instead of NO on Hydrocarbons.

As far as the Nobel Prize goes, in the Carpet Cleaning Industry, you area absolutely right, Judson Jones should get a Nobel Prize for all the patents that he holds, and for all the so-called experts in the industry now, that have used Judson Jones as a launching pad for their success.

There is one thing that Judson Jones does, and is continuing to do to this day. He minds his own business and does not copy anybodies designs.

Propane is Clean and Efficient.

Propane has long been recognized as the "green" energy. By using this exceptional energy, homeowners can help cut emissions and protect the environment.

Propane is an approved alternative fuel listed in both the Clean Air Act of 1990 and the National Energy Policy Act of 1992.
Propane is nontoxic and insoluble in water. Because it is released as a gas, it doesn't spill, pool, or leave a residue.
Propane is a Friendly Fuel.

Propane exhaust creates 60 percent to 70 percent less smog-producing hydrocarbons than gasoline, according to studies by the Southwest Research Institute.
Compared to gasoline, propane yields 12 percent less carbon dioxide, about 20 percent less nitrous oxide, and as much as 60 percent less carbon monoxide. (World LP Gas Association, January 2003, and California Energy Commission, January 2003)
Propane cuts emissions of toxins and carcinogens like benzene and toluene by up to 96 percent, compared to gasoline, according to studies by the Southwest Research Institute.

W

War Monger

If Al Gore deserves a Nobel Prize then Judson Jones sure as Hell deserves one!

G

Leslie Judson Jones said:
It is quite obvious that my dad, Judson Jones meant the word LOW, instead of NO on Hydrocarbons.

Maybe I'm stupid, illiterate, uneducated, and have no command of the English language. It didn't seem obvious to me...

Sorry you wont be getting the Nobel Prize...

W

War Monger

timnelson said:

heretic - one who dissents from an accepted belief or doctrine : nonconformist.

Nonconformist - a person who does not conform to a generally accepted pattern of thought or action.

Judd IS a nonconformist....he tends to think outside the box. That is why he holds so many patents.

Conformists like Tim Nelson tend to accept the status quo. That is why they remain IRRELEVANT.

Don't want no prize.

Don't know much about heretics,but do know about hypocrites.

Timnelson does not clean.

Does not buy.

Does not sell.

Does not use cheaning chemicals.

What is he doing on a CC board ?.

I have edited my post to Low ,Don't nobody give a shit.

Judson

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
propane is also much easier on motors and associated parts.
The oil doesn't get black and break down as quick.
Keeps the plugs cleaner
There is no sulphur in the exhaust so the mufflers don't get eaten out. I've been driving a propane truck for over 11 yrs, same mufflers.
Propane allows you to work in an underground parking area, or anywhere confined where exhaust fumes could be an concern
Won't get any techs collapsing on the job from breathing the CO gas if they parked the truck too close to the house
No stack gas from running diesel, which is something my current machine gives off.

You do need to respect it more, too many stories of guys blowing things up! :lol: diesel doesn't do that

Greenie

Anything you can run in a warehouse is a winner, try that with the dinosaur burners!

LP just won't go away in our industry, it's here to stay.

Those motors will run twice as long on LP as gas, that is a huge statement.

Where is Forsythe when you need him?

G

I talked to Shawn about this yesterday.

He told me that in his dealings with CARB (California Air Resources Board) involving Propane that is does have the POTENTIAL to be cleaner than gasoline, but in real life use it isn't as clean and green as people think...

It also has less energy than gasoline on a volume basis.

W

War Monger

Clean/Schmean.....Cows emit a lot of methane...a greenhouse gas.

Someone needs to invent a Cowtalitic converter.

Either that or we can all go veggie....yeah right....personally I don't care that much about what it burns as long as it gets the job done.

That's just my personal opinion.

Chuck

10/4

DS..reminds me of the Dumb Shit awards Ed York used to present.

Got several but he earned them all back.

Ain't it fun,

Judson

Back
Top Bottom