Judson's Encap Store

Greenie

In order to serve the needs of the literally thousands of cleaners here at MikeysBoard.com, and even a few ICS guys more efficiently Les has had the Cermaks build an online store & BOY DO THEY DO NICE WORK.

It's still a work in progress but, check it out:

http://www.EncapStore.com

or visit

http://www.truckmountdirect.com

& click on Chemicals then Encapsulation Products.

You need a case of O2 & its after 5 on Friday? No problem... Order it online.

Running low on Snake Oil? That's cool.... Order it at 3 am after your commercial route is completed for the night & you can sleep in tomorrow.

No need to have to swamp Joyce with calls to order a simple case of juice.

No mix ups "Didn't you gt my PM?" , what about that email I sent you?

Confirmations are sent & all that.

Anyway, it's pretty cool if you're in to that kind of thing & Les is too shy to tell anyone about it...

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Combining with Vacaway is brilliant!

2 of the best product lines in one shop.

Hey Greenie, are you the distributor for us west coast guys? It would be nice to get the product faster & save on shipping.

Greenie

In a few short weeks the west coast Truckmount Direct store will be done as well.

It's coming. I'll have every product I've ever made or re-sold on there, plus some new ones.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Confusing pricing.

In the description O2 Rinse is priced @ 22.50 per gal. but a case of (4) 114.95 and

O2 Prespray @ 35.50 per gal. but the case price (4) is 149.95.

What am I missing? Shouldn't case prices be cheaper?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Jeff, you forgot to mention the Grand Opening Secial:
First 100 customers recieve $10.00 off of any full case of 02 Pre-Spray, O2 Rinse, Snake Oil or Magic Bullet. This offer expires Feb 18th.

Limit one per customer.

See you in Nashville Feb. 19th & 20th!

Coupon Code: Mikey Fest

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
This is it:
Jeremy said:
Jeff, you forgot to mention the Grand Opening Secial:
First 100 customers recieve $10.00 off of any full case of 02 Pre-Spray, O2 Rinse, Snake Oil or Magic Bullet. This offer expires Feb 18th.

Limit one per customer.

See you in Nashville Feb. 19th & 20th!

Coupon Code: Mikey Fest

In case you missed it... I'm running the Online Store. Les is too busy building TMs & stirring up juice & Joyce (God bless her) is busy keeping Les in line. So to make things easier on them I'm overseeing the website. $10 off on a case... Coupon Code: Mikey Fest (It's legit).
Try it & see...

Lefty724

Name
E
Greenie, I need to pay you a visit real soon (next week).

Used the Snake Oil again today.......that stuff is amazing. Also used the Magic Bullet as my spotter and was very impressed!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Yes, and we'll be doing an O2 System Pack as well. It will include: 2gallons of O2 Pre-spray, 2 gallons of O2 Rinse & 2lbs of Hot Sauce. It should be up no later than this weekend. We may also be adding a Snake Oil Box Set containing 3 gallons of High Foam Snake Oil (Triple Strenght), 1 gallon of Low Foam Snake Oil (Double Strength), 1 gallon & 1 qt of Magic Bullet. Unless of course you guys have a better idea/combination.

Let me know what you want to see on the site... I'll go about getting it on there for you. Emails to : jeremy@encapstore.com with suggestions are welcome & encouraged. However, orders should be processed through the site.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I see the O2 rinse price has been increased from $22.50 per gal. to $ 25.50 and the O2 prespray case price was decreased from $ 149.95 to $ 148.20 but both case prices are more than if you ordered 4 single gallons.

???

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
KevinD said:
I see the O2 rinse price has been increased from $22.50 per gal. to $ 25.50 and the O2 prespray case price was decreased from $ 149.95 to $ 148.20 but both case prices are more than if you ordered 4 single gallons.

???

The prices in the product descriptions on the store were copied from www.truckmountdirect.com, that site is currently being updated as well. By the weekend everything will match again. Thanks for the heads up. With over 200 items/qty options it's quite a task to got though it all. Thanks for catching the ones that slipped through the cracks.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I like the sample idea as well.

Since Judson will be at Mikeys Fest, will you guys demonstrate the product(s) and do some real time testings w/ OP's and TM's?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'm bringing a couple of OP machines for you guys to play with... Should be a good time and a great opportunity for demontrations/side by side method comparisons. Looking forward to it.

lance

Are pads for OP'ing going to be on the site?

Will we be able to buy Glad pads from Greenie?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom