Judsons Juice On Micro-Fiber or any other upholstery?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I just cleaned a micro fiber couch today with judsons rinse, it seemed as if it leaving water marks and living it pretty sticky?

Who has used Judsons 02 on upholstery and what has been your result?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I really don't use JJ too often but when I did use it I had no problems on upholstery... What did you use to pre-spray?(trigger...ect.)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have never had a problem with it. Did you brush the microfiber when you were done?

Name
Ron lippold
I have heard reports about JJ resoiling rapidly or being sticky. I think its like peanut butter and jelly . You need to use the pre spray and rinse togeather. Just like the sandwich. I have been using this system for over a year (exclusive) and I have had no problems.

I can tell when I run out of the rinse, the wand does not glide as easy. I think it has something to do with wetter water.

Ernie G

Hey Ben, how strong are you mixing it, and are you using the rinse. Give me a call if you have any questions.

Walt

Huh...

I going to make a couple of guesses.

1. you weren't using the rinse. (maybe it wasn't flowing enough)

2. you were using a tool that wasn't penetrating the fiber well. micros are slow to penetrate because of the tightness of the fabric. Sometimes the rinse will bounce off the fiber before it can penetrate.

I've never had a problem rinsing it even with out the rinse. However the water here is some of the softest in the nation.

Greenie

bensurdi said:
I just cleaned a micro fiber couch today with judsons rinse, it seemed as if it leaving water marks and living it pretty sticky?

He did say Rinse, and if the O2 rinse is anything in dilution, it's not sticky....gotta be something else. So Ben what did ya prespray the couch with?

ps; Talked with your uncle today, super nice fellow, I'd be bouncing this question off of him, that dude is smart.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Thanks for the replies guys. Well, I pre sprayed with my hydro force, the JJ prespray. I did a light misting and than scrubbed with a brush. Than I rinsed with the JJ rinse. I am doing 32 oz's of rinse into the 5 gallon tank.

Anything that I did wrong? I also noticed that under the cushions, there was "bleached out marks" on the cotton blend?

Greenie

bensurdi said:
Thanks for the replies guys. Well, I pre sprayed with my hydro force, the JJ prespray. I did a light misting and than scrubbed with a brush. Than I rinsed with the JJ rinse. I am doing 32 oz's of rinse into the 5 gallon tank.

What GPH rate are you metering at on your Dwyer meter?

I suspect you just need to rinse the prespray more thoroughly.

Able 1

Name
Keith
bensurdi said:

Anything that I did wrong? I also noticed that under the cushions, there was "bleached out marks" on the cotton blend?

I have heard of guys doing this(hydroforce thing) but I like a trigger sprayer. With a trigger sprayer you can control the moisture better. I am thinking the HF might be the reason for any H20 spots...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
bensurdi said:
Who has used Judsons 02 on upholstery and what has been your result?

we have.
did a syn/cotton blend not too long ago.
White back ground, floral pattern and MUCHO brown doggie oils.
02 applied heavy w/trigger sprayer did a grand job.

a couple weeks we did a micro fiber sectional.
I DID notice a difference in the feel of the pre-spray on it compared to when I cleaned the syn/cotton blend.
I wouldn't describe it as "sticky" feel though.
More a "slimy" feel than sticky.
I suspect that has to do first with the different fabric, and second cause it's a d'limonene .
Cause any and all d'lime juices seem more "slimy" than "slippery" like other detergents to me

after we cleaned and follow-up toweled off/pile set, I didn't notice any issues of concern

I'm more interested in the cotton blend you said had, "bleach out marks"
did you do any color fast tests before cleaning?
did you hose it down with the hydrosoaker too?

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom