Judson's Vacuum

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So instead of bringing the cruddy little vacuums into a customer's house like most cleaners do.
Why couldn't you have something like that in your van...smaller of course...that you could operate a dry vac in the home using the same 2' hose that you clean with?

Just have a tool that hooks up to the end of the hose for vacuuming. I know they have those that you can run off the TM but I've been told there is too much vacuum and they burn out.
And no one wants to use a $15,000 machine to vac with.

A smaller, electric unit in the van would be way better than bringing in an upright if not just for the noise level and pollution level of the indoor environment.
Not too mention, you wouldn't have to empty the dirt cup or change bags 10 times on each job like Werner does.

Someone HAD to of thought of this already, right?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Brian R said:
Someone HAD to of thought of this already, right?

uuummm.......Brian.....yes....

I guess what I posted on that thread kinda got away from you... huh? !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ha! I just went back and read that Zee. Oops.

What I really meant was, is there a set up like what you and I are talking about being used now?

I know some have just used a portable to vac with a turbo cat and then use it as a presprayer as well.

I figured a manufacturer would have come out with something like this a long time ago.

Make it electric, small enought to not take up too much room in the van and powerful enough to vacuum better than any upright AND have a head that will outlast the uprights.

I can't help it, Ive always thought bringing an upright from Walmart or whatever into a customer's house is so ghetto.
I think it would lose the customers faith in you and your credibility as a "Pro" Cleaner.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Brian R said:
I can't help it, Ive always thought bringing an upright from Walmart or whatever into a customer's house is so ghetto.
I think it would lose the customers faith in you and your credibility as a "Pro" Cleaner.

Not necessarily.... If you know how to vac and can prove it to your custys that their $500 dyson cannot pick up what you have just vacuumed out with your pos $85 momentum, than you just gained credibility with them instead of losing!

About the attachment... I think that turbo cat is the only one, but maybe Cobb said he has modified something on it...could be just the handle he made longer out of metal.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
About the attachment... I think that turbo cat is the only one, but maybe Cobb said he has modified something on it...could be just the handle he made longer out of metal.

We have added a SS handle to the Turbo-Cat which keeps the airflow manageable.

Also, some earlier models work better with TM's.

Larry

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
rstrick said:
want to splain how to correctly vac. I would love to lrn

I don't know if your joking or serious..... but just to say it: there is a difference in how you run a vacuum cleaner, meaning what direction in relation of the laying of the nap and how fast or slow....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom