Juice for Cimex?

cosway canada

I have used them all and even have my own private label.
I keep finding that Releasit is just a wee bit better than all the rest but many other cleaners swear that they get better results with other products (that I have tried).

Is it "all in my head" or what?

The other products I have tried, I have used at least 2 gallons so I gave it a fair test.

YES They all worked "pretty good" but I'm a sucker for the Releasit.

Like to hear your thoughts on this.

And this would be for commercial carpet only.

thanks

Ken

www.coswaysupply.com

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Someone at steamway told me it was private labeled mist & brush.

Squirt a new fragrance in and call it yours, all comes out of the same tap.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm going to ASSume you've done side by side evaluations.
(if not, your method testing is flawed)

we don't do much encRap, but we prefer ENC over Releasit.

Releasit works well (so does ENC and I can't tell much if any difference) but Releasit and most other encRap juices give me a headache or cause breathing probs

ENC is the only one that doesn't gag me or give a headache.

It should be noted, I smoke a pack and a half a day and don't have "tender" lungs by any stretch.
If a chem chokes ME, it MUST to be poison.....

..L.T.A.

cosway canada

products not people

I don't post here or read every day or every week.

My questions are about products not people or personalities!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Re: yes

cosway said:
You sound like a sensitive guy.

LOL, I can snort straight butyl and not cough :lol:

I used to bathe in Bridgepoint Flex
and used SimpleGreen to gargle with :wink:

..L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I guess I've used just about all of the encap products at one time or another over the years, and yes, Releasit is a good one. (It just makes me cough) Probably the best I've used is Crystal Dry (*********), but like Releasit, it irritates my throat. So does Mist-N-Brush.

I've settled with VacAway products. They work well, don't make me cough, and I like Dr. Smiff.

randy

Name
Randy
I have tested 28 different encap cleaners and DSC's product is by far the best I have come across. Several new ones or reformulated products have recently come out that could beat it, but I doubt it. Many of the so called "great" encap cleaners build up in the carpet and don't vac out. If a product drys so hard on a dish that you can't scrap it off, dent it or break it with a knife you are dreaming to think it with vacuum out of a carpet. Unless your beater bar has a flame thrower behind it many encap products will just add to the soil load in the carpet and eventually will be a problem. Extracting 5-6 cleanings worth of crappy encap products out of a carpet can cause many of the same problems encap is designed to solve.

A lousy encap product is worse in the long run than a Rug doctor operated by janitor. Stick with the quality products and test them all out before using repeatedly over the same account. During testing on the same account it is great to HWE every other cleaning.

John G

Randy, that is why we make PadCapPro, it not only dries and crystallizes but then expands and shatters, making removal VERY easy.

cleanex

DSC Spin Vac has been the best we have tried, they are one the early manufacturers to start this line of cleaning products, and in my estimation have the best enc juice The proof is in the pudding.

Scott Rogers

I have found non of the encaps perform well on all carpets or soil conditions but yet they each excel in certain situations. But most HWE chems are the same. Very few magic bullets.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Spin Vac is a very good cleaner but Barker Hammer in Mn is the only place I know to get it.Paying for that shipping will kill ya!

But I use ENC from vacaway.

Name
Eric Valentine
Jimmy, there are DSC distributors in North Platte, NE, and Kansas City, MO

Missouri
BELZER SUPPLY 11603 HICKMAN MILLS DR KANSAS CITY MO (816)761-7977

Nebraska
Stoddard Cleaning 1108 Rodeo Rd. North Platte NE 308-534-6631

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
anyone tried the new "LST Commercial" encap from Chemmax?

thanx --- Derek.

Back
Top Bottom