Junk Hydro-Force Replacement Block assembly or knock off?

Name
Lyon
If Hydro-Force made this replacement part, they should be ashamed. I believe if may be a cheap aftermarket part. After wasting a couple hours tweaking on a new replacement block, like a meth-head would enjoy doing, not me. I couldn’t get it to draw any suction to draw the chemicals out of the jug. Cleaned the filter, checked all the brass etc. took it back to my local supplier, and their repair guy couldn’t get it to draw either, it was a dud. Round 2, exhanged for another one and the stupid hose is on so tight that, it wouldn’t twist or pull off. Had to use a razor blade to get it off and now the hose is too short, plus it curls upward, rendering useless unless the jug is 3/4 full. Had to remove the hose to get the 8-1 tip out, who uses a 8-1 when most of the pre-sprays are powered and will clog up the filter if you used double the amount of 4-1.

Supplies told me they could only get the low quality shoe cover due to Covid.
The suppliers co-owner that I’ve know and trusted for 20 years retired and I think the quality of their suppliers has gone down hill.

A03DF99C-50C0-4ECF-A876-78081128013D.jpeg B009381C-3A5B-4FC0-BE3F-9DA18D85B7A2.jpeg 16617B58-F21B-492C-8E35-74B209F9DB4F.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5961.MOV
    22.7 MB
Name
Lyon
Must be good ol’ Jimmy Rigg, he’s at the his storage unit right now, installing a blow out hemi into a 76 Corvette with duct tape and rusty bolts

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Multisprayer has a replaceable gun jet on their injector block. We had better luck with theirs.

Either way it's a wear item. I'd buy and extra an have it in reserve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moser Brothers
Name
Lee Stockwell
If Hydro-Force made this replacement part, they should be ashamed. I believe if may be a cheap aftermarket part. After wasting a couple hours tweaking on a new replacement block, like a meth-head would enjoy doing, not me. I couldn’t get it to draw any suction to draw the chemicals out of the jug. Cleaned the filter, checked all the brass etc. took it back to my local supplier, and their repair guy couldn’t get it to draw either, it was a dud. Round 2, exhanged for another one and the stupid hose is on so tight that, it wouldn’t twist or pull off. Had to use a razor blade to get it off and now the hose is too short, plus it curls upward, rendering useless unless the jug is 3/4 full. Had to remove the hose to get the 8-1 tip out, who uses a 8-1 when most of the pre-sprays are powered and will clog up the filter if you used double the amount of 4-1.

Supplies told me they could only get the low quality shoe cover due to Covid.
The suppliers co-owner that I’ve know and trusted for 20 years retired and I think the quality of their suppliers has gone down hill.

View attachment 104795 View attachment 104796 View attachment 104797
You have a lot of problems...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Threw out the dultmeiers catalog.
I think it's a dema valve. Stainless
Can't seem to find it in their online catalog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom