Just A Little Tip For The Hydroforce

Chads

Supportive Member
Ever have that hose kinking up on you,just add a quick connect set so you can rotate the hose and also have a little pressure washer tip. :D
IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

Chads

Supportive Member
No, I have had it for sometime I thought I would just share it with others.

STEVEC

Good idea, now just do the same on the front of the gun (outlet side) and you can connect a flushing needle to inject your treatment for odor control, then connect the gun directly to your solution line, push the flushing needle through the backing and pad, hit the trigger and do a full flush while extracting with a water claw.
http://steamactionsupply.com/index.asp? ... ProdID=191

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
2 days ago I changed out the sprayer handle(brass) on my electric sprayer for my Hydroforce sprayer that had been sitting around for about 2 years.Now it sprays so much better and no more burning my hands from filling the container via the TM :D
IMG_3343.jpg

KBRENNY

I placed a s.s. swivel between the dema valve and gun to eliminate the hose kinking, I then replaced the end of the wand on the gun with a 1/4 female quick connect coupler so I can choose from a variety of spray tip orifices and deg of fan. I also found that by doing so I can run a compact foamer tip on the end of the gun. This causes the prespray to foam up as it leaves the tip. The "foam" prespray stays on top of the carpet longer allowing it to work on the "visible" soil longer and also keeps the prespray from soaking so far down into the carpet leaving less moisture behind when I extract. I can post a picture of the foamer tip if anyone would like to see it.

Nice.

What tip is best? Seems the fine mist causes odors to rise. Particles seem too small. What size tip comes standard? Anyone running a different tip?
Thanks,Rob. :D

KBRENNY said:
I placed a s.s. swivel between the dema valve and gun to eliminate the hose kinking, I then replaced the end of the wand on the gun with a 1/4 female quick connect coupler so I can choose from a variety of spray tip orifices and deg of fan. I also found that by doing so I can run a compact foamer tip on the end of the gun. This causes the prespray to foam up as it leaves the tip. The "foam" prespray stays on top of the carpet longer allowing it to work on the "visible" soil longer and also keeps the prespray from soaking so far down into the carpet leaving less moisture behind when I extract. I can post a picture of the foamer tip if anyone would like to see it.

Please do Kenny!

Driguy

Chads said:
Ever have that hose kinking up on you,just add a quick connect set so you can rotate the hose and also have a little pressure washer tip. :D
IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

its a no no to put a chemical container on Upholstery!!!

Chads

Supportive Member
actually just put it there for the pic and that couch is in great shape microfiber fake suede

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom