Just a nasty I did today/Pics

Chads

Supportive Member
Anybody know how to make before and after pics show up better the before pics never seem to look like as nasty as they really are?
Before
IMG_1296.jpg

After
IMG_1299.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
OH geee.. I don't get to clean lovely high low sculp very often.

Got to love the 70s and early 80s

Ok I take that back.. I had a client get new highlow sculp installed a couple of years ago.. Yeah.. They were well into their 80s.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
that stuff is easy to clean.....i like it....and it doesnt need to be groomed much

John Watson

Old habits are hard to break, yesterday we did 3 mt units in an apartment complex, (Yes we do a few apts, but, as a rule they are upper end, been doing these 24 units for the past 20 yrs. We do what is needed, Repairs, restretches, deodorizing, special stain removal. MT pre vaced 2 bedroom units @.30 plus .15 for protector on all carpets. additional charges for the other needed extras, 2 of the 3 had olifin, 1 a tight level loop, 2 sculptured loop pile, the 3rd was a nylon cut and loop pile combo.)

Even after the walk through, set up, pulling my hoses back for me, My Helen still took her groomer into the 2 units that didn't require it.

I got slapped,
cus I teased her :shock: :shock:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Looks good!
Too bad you couldn't make that ugly carpet look appealing. Remove the different colors, maybe.
That may go beyond the job description though.

Maybe a new service: Un-ugly the ugly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom