Just added Rocket Sprayers....

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
But before you buy one off the encapstore.com site you may want to check out the smoking deal they have on some refurbished units:

http://www.rocketspray.com/index.html

The UltraLite is the same one I use and $150 is a freakin' steal (about 1/2 price). I'm a little dissapointed they're discontinuing them. Having wheels & backpack straps is handy... You can roll across floors or shoulder it to go up stairs or to cover ground fast. Anyway, I figured I'd let you all know that there are only a few of that model/price left.

Get them while they're hot and be sure to ask for the fan tip.

-JB-

Name
JB
Re: Just added Rocket Sprayers to encapstore.com

simple_to_use.jpg

randy

Name
Randy
I had one a few years ago. Total trash that will not hold-up more than a season at best. Very much like the cheap Hudson rechargeable sprayer (also a backpac) that sells for $59-$89 at Harbor Freight. Stick with pump up or Hydroforce sprayers OR drop the $350-$450 that it costs to get a decent rechargeable sprayer.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I have one it's 4+ years old... The only issues I've had out of it is I had a short in a switch once & the gromet went bad in it after I left solvent protector in it for week. Parts were $12 to repair but it was a PITA to work on. Anyway use what you want... This one worked well out for me considering the abuse it's taken.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have a rocket sprayer..but it got tossed out in the shed as soon as the Big Boss sprayer came in....Boss sprayer blows that thing out of the water...........

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Put it in Jimbo Garage Sale meet unless you're keeping it for a backup.

Anyway the thing I like about them is they put down a lot of juice & spray for days.

-JB-

Name
JB
I have a rocket sprayer..but it got tossed out in the shed as soon as the Big Boss sprayer came in....Boss sprayer blows that thing out of the water...........

well sure, you got room for a "smart car" in the back a that big "ole truck a yurs! :roll:

WhiteSilverPassion.jpg

holds five gallons of JJ or two flamin' liberals w/more money than brains!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
just move the RX to the left a tad and can take this any where they want it...........nothing but a coffin on wheels....

IMG_3474.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom