Just crunched my numbers.........

Al

If i could make another 50 bucks today, we'll be up 30k over last year!!
I'm stoked!!!! I just said 30 K!

This month was triple last May and 90% resy!!!
I'm 3/4's off the truck too!

It's working!! Talk about smashing my goals, smashed my yearly goal in 5 months!

Gotta set my goals higher....

:D :lol: 8)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Wow Al,
That is amazing. What do you attribute it to?

Al

BB's
Hard work
BRC
Ocibr
New Truck and USP

learned a ton of stuff from the BB's Mikey and Greenie helped alot, tweaking my system.

Proud owner of a "Greenway Monster Matic"

Name
steve snail
Right on Al!

My numbers are up significantly over last year also! The advice on this BB, pimping out my truck the greenieway and hard work. Sure wish I had found this board in January instead of March.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
That's a beautiful thing, Al
Congrats

side note, How's your son and Kyle(?) recovering after the accident?

hope they're doing well

..L.T.A.

WISE

That's awesome guys!

Right there with ya. Taking out the one month we did a $73,000 Brazilian Cherry install, this is by far our biggest month. I basically break it out into 3 departments--Cleaning, Restoration, and Sales/Install. Cleaning and restoration both record highs this month, sales/install about average--maybe a little lower but I don't really care as that is not our focus.

I will say me and my two guys have pulled some insane hours this month. I can't tell ya how happy I am to have them. It is great to have employees that are A. Thankful for their jobs. B. Understand what the company is trying to do and where we want to be.

For a little bonus, I booked an offshore fishing trip and gonna put that in with their paychecks tomorrow--and a day off to go! LOL

We still have alot of things to do before I am happy, but we are getting there.

WISE

Mark Azevedo

Wow, time to buy some more investments. Now lets plan a day trip to Block Island. We can fish the fall run

minuteman

"Congrats"! "Congrats"! "Congrats"!

Dose this mean you'll buy us all a beer in Vagas in September?

Greg

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
wow Al, nice work. keep it up! :)

all the best --- Derek.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
When you give some of the credit to brc are you talking about the systems manuals or are you getting one on one consulting?

If you have the brc marketing manual can give a little info about what it contains? Does it have materials to help get commercial work or only resi?

Al

Hard work eventually pays off, I guess this is my year.

I have been a BRC mentee for the last 17 months and have seen some big changes in my business in that period.

When you give some of the credit to brc are you talking about the systems manuals or are you getting one on one consulting?

If you have the brc marketing manual can give a little info about what it contains? Does it have materials to help get commercial work or only resi?

It has info for resi and commercial. I needed the mentor program and still do.

Shut up Waldo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom