Just For Jimmy (Pet Related Of Course)

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Look! A 12 foot wide bed so that people can have all their pets share their beds with them!!

Your can order yours at "Wide Open Pets"

12 foot wide bed for pets.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Jim you are all wrong!
You see it is the state of the american FULL KING SIZED FAT ASSED WOMEN. Every year they get bigger and bigger. You marry or live with them and at first they can fit in an average sized bed. But over time they eat everything in sight and become 450 pounders . They think they're so cute wearing super small dainty shoes. And after awhile they never leave that HUGE bed. And Jim.................I see one of these type of women in your..........future. Drop em off at the KFC Buffet and pick them up when it shuts down.

FredC

Village Idiot
true but I can build a frame

but like anything else once you start selecting options most would want the price goes way up

Reactions: steve_64

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Jim you are all wrong!
You see it is the state of the american FULL KING SIZED FAT ASSED WOMEN. Every year they get bigger and bigger. You marry or live with them and at first they can fit in an average sized bed. But over time they eat everything in sight and become 450 pounders . They think they're so cute wearing super small dainty shoes. And after awhile they never leave that HUGE bed. And Jim.................I see one of these type of women in your..........future. Drop em off at the KFC Buffet and pick them up when it shuts down.
Oh c'mon Jimmy. We don't need to know about your fantasy woman. I bet you'd like her even more in some nice tight yoga pants and maybe a sports bra. With a bed thatsize you could fit in two of the same sized heifers, um, honeys for double the fun.I'm getting hungry thinking about rolls and cottage cheese.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom