Just got a call from a Custy that I used Judson Juice on

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
both the carpet and upholstery and said it was much brighter than the other times I have cleaned them. I've used Soapfree, Redline, MaxPax and whatever else I found on my trunk in the past. The trick is DWELL time my friends, oh and shake the bottle. I will say that when I first used it I wasn't all that impressed. Don't know if it was reformulated or maybe I'm just using it correctly now. Love the Judson products and company. Thanks...BTW Magic Bullet kicks ass too! Give Greenie a call and order some.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
funny a bunch of guys tried it out here in utah, none of them went back for more, its over rated juice,

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Mikey P said:
How or why would dwell time give you better results over a good mechanical pre-scrubbing?

maybe Les can chime in

come on Mikey, you should already know why dwell time is beneficial. Any oxidizing product will yield better results when its allowed more dwell time for the oxygen to work. Just like Stain Magic or 40 vol left on a stain for proglonged period of time. Typically its difficult to differentiate between dwell time and prescrub because the little bit of time used to mechanically agitate still offers more dwell time then simply spraying down and starting to extract it.

Al

I just personally used O2 for the first time. Did a doctors office last night, the carpet was worn so thin I was afrraid to pre scrub. Used the 02 no modifier just dwell time and it came out super clean!!

Last weekend I did a residential berber a sectional and a white chair, with the 02 (no modifier) and everything came out fantastic! The home owner loved the results and commented on the "wonderfull" scent more than once.
It does smell great!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
One reason there is a huge difference of opinion about the best prespray is that the type of soil varies greatly from one area to another. The second biggest issue is the temperature these chemicals are used at. When I get a vortex and move to Cali, I’ll give the juice another try.

TimP

It was reformulated a while back. Since then it has been my go to. The first batch I had bought I didn't care for.

Like stated above, shake it up. Put 20 oz in a 1-8 hydroforce. Not much else to it. Of course give it some dwell time.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
And I'll admit that thought I used to think the type of soil dictated the performance. I'm running a Hydramaster 4.8 CDS as well and I'm thinking I may be switching my main system completely over to the O2 system once I've run out of our Jon Don Grandslam Stock. Its the only product I trust to follow up clean during urine decontamination in a residential. And for general cleaning it really does do a great job not only as a general prespray but a general deoderizer. Plus the HotSauce really picks it up a notch for body odor and heavy soiling.

The Hot Sauce seems to last a lot longer than say a gallon of CitrusForce ASD that I have to use with Grandslam to get similar performance.

postaldave

Havent had any luck using the Hydroforce for putting down 02, Would not mix properly, through my Hydroforce off the bridge. And went back to my Pipsi Sprayers, Now getting great results, and the 02 is getting where I need it. Down on the Carpet. My Hydroforce just was'nt mixing any of my pre-sprays properly. Its junk.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
You're not alone postaldave, my hydrofoce doesn't work either. I gotta say,I wasn't impressed with the o2 either but maybe I didn't give it much dwell. I'll try it again.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
TimP said:
It was reformulated a while back. Since then it has been my go to. The first batch I had bought I didn't care for.

Like stated above, shake it up. Put 20 oz in a 1-8 hydroforce. Not much else to it. Of course give it some dwell time.

I was told you can not hydroforce judson juice and have been waiting for the boss man to let me buy the mytee boss sprayer so I can use some...

I found mikeys contest for the boss too late after somebody had won. I was about ready to speed to the reptile store to poach the answer too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom