Just got my new Jon Don catalog

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Have you gotten yours?

When you do, look at the first page and read the reviews.

I think they said this goes out to 75,000 cleaning companies.
Cool.

Awesome company....Awesome people.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
A great big Thank You to all reading the catalog for making them so successful for thirty years. That's nice. I was just thinking about that today; I should be more appreciative for all my customer support. A lady last year sent me a check for $25 as a tip for removing a coffee stain with a Sally's stain magic solution. It made me feel good. Jon Don works hard to do things right. They deserve a thanks for that. Plus loyal support.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I like dogalogues.

They also contain a lot of tips and a way of comparing things where you can see many items at once.

Sure, the internet is my main source of information, but when I want to go and sit on the john for half an hour, it's much easier to walk in with my dogalogue than carry in the whole damn computer.

And when you get up, well, that's another story. shiteatinggrin

Well done Jon-Don, I'll get mine in a few months. :wink:

Ooroo,

:roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was looking through it this morning and I can't help but want to go out and clean carpets again.

I haven't looked too close yet but I wonder if there is anything in there for marketing?

I know there are some really good suppliers on this board but I can't help but be really enthusiastic about Jon Don. They're like a really good supply store, school, mentor, entertainer (demos) you name it. It's like a candy store. I may have to ask for a part time job just so I don't look like an idiot for hanging out down there all the time. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom