Just Needs A Quick Vacuum!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
That was what the tenants said..... I opened the door and wondered what kind of vacuum they used. Ron Werner would ha a ball with this one!

100_0267.jpg

100_0273.jpg

100_0268.jpg

Mike Draper

lol....I've had that happen before. I just tell em to cal me after it's completely cleaned up. And then we will come over and clean. they usually look at you dumbfounded like they thought you were going to clean up all there shit for them.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Had a slumlord leave all the paint buckets and trash for me all the time to pick up.

I just simply referred him to another cleaner.

:shock:

I don't need his money that bad.

Rex Tyus

Walrus said:
Had a slumlord leave all the paint buckets and trash for me all the time to pick up.

Shit I do. I just call (if they are not present) and ask if they would rather pay my service call and reschedule or add the house keeping charge on the invoice. I carry trash bags on the van now for such occasions.

Did I metion previously the last two years have taught me humility?

Farenheit251

Looks like money to me. My property managers love that I get the job done while others whine and reschedule. I throw on a pair of gloves and charge $25 for the first 10-15 minutes and I'm not even running the truck or using any chems. It is a better upsell than upholstery.

I was left with 14 murderd cats but i was told about it and charged for it. Have the pic but not really tadtefull.

Chads

Supportive Member
Been there done that but to far to turn away from a job just sweep it all up and throw in the kitchen for them and charge a little extra your already there just a pita though.
robertsrental006.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Rex Tyus said:
Walrus said:

Shit I do. I just call (if they are not present) and ask if they would rather pay my service call and reschedule or add the house keeping charge on the invoice. I carry trash bags on the van now for such occasions.

That's the best way to do it.
The pic shown wasn't so bad to be able to earn a few extra bucks.
Def better than runnin equipment as far as money goes.

Did I metion previously the last two years have taught me humility?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Those are the things you do when you are a HIGH END CLEANER and on Waldo's TOP 25 cleaners list.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Willy P said:
That was what the tenants said..... I opened the door and wondered what kind of vacuum they used. Ron Werner would ha a ball with this one!

First, I start with a shovel!

I've had a few like this, not quite that bad though.
I would charge extra for sure.

Mr.V

usually if I have something like that I have the keys and nobody is there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just add extra to the bill (clean up and vacuuming is extra in my book)

and listen to the bitching when I hand out the bill

if they don't like it f em

but they'll phone back if you are as good as me :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
DOnt let Jimmy fool you.

He is a kept man.

The wife makes the real money.

Jimmy does 3 jobs a week for extra cash to buy leopard print skivies and bananas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom