Just ordered a sebo duo

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Ive been thinkin about getting a crb for a while. I just got a large property mngmt firm with alot of multi level buildings and the 175 was getting to be too bulky to go up and down stairs. I will probley keep the 175 on the truck for post padding but I cant wait for the sebo to come. It looks like it really kicks butt as a pre spray agitator and with most of this companys rentals being cut pile nylon it seems like a solid investment.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Price?

Is this it?
url

Name
Nate W.
prestige cleaner said:
loved my sebo for agg. my ps since i got the 360i haven't been using much lately, it's still in the truck.

x2... I used it a lot more with the old 360 and green glides.. When you go to clean the bottom, take a lint comb for the nap brush and turn it on while holding the comb against the bristles... Worked for me. !gotcha!

Able 1

Name
Keith
juniorc82 said:
Im pretty excited, I am getting my first slide in next week and will have all the gadgets to go with it

What are you getting? And congrats....

Chris A

Name
Chris
Been using them for years on residential, think their great.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Able 1 said:
juniorc82 said:
Im pretty excited, I am getting my first slide in next week and will have all the gadgets to go with it

What are you getting? And congrats....
Just a little white magic rebel. I am getting pretty busy so I needed a little bit better production time

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Warren Wallace said:
How much is it?

11K w/ 05' Ford 250, but he is trying to talk me down :x

I think it should be a good deal for him:
http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr74/mjhgecko/Rebel/
It has good heat and suck for a small unit.

I am impressed with what jon has been able to build running portys /porty-mounts only. I think he will do well with it. It a step up for him and that van has allot of life if he wants to upgrade the truckmount in a couple of years. The real question is if jon will still say you can clean just as well with a porty :lol:

A

amazingcleansc

I've got one thats prescrubbed and encapped.. i hope you like cleaning brushes! other than that its great!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Hoe does the Sebo Duo compare to a Host? A guy offered me a nice used Host for $500.

N

Nick P

I think you can buy a brand new Sebo for $500.00.
Better than something used for that price IMO.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Nick P said:

I've never seen the Sebo, but the Host appears to be heavier-duty.

How do the Sebos hold up?

Name
Nate W.
Johnny said:
Nick P said:

I've never seen the Sebo, but the Host appears to be heavier-duty.

How do the Sebos hold up?

There a light weight machine. Better then the rake for scrubbing. Pita for cleaning though. If your a wand user, it digs more hair out. Host is a heavier-duty machine.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We don't prescrub a LOT, but the one sebo I have (rebadged as a certified) is 15 years old and still works, but the gears or whatever chatter/slip a bit when you push down hard on it. The other one is 7-8 years old and still works perfect.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The Sebo is just right for normal carpet, doesn't overwork the yarns like the Whittaker can do.

If you're having a challenge cleaning out the brushes, just keep it inside before you start cleaning, Use the vac cuff to suck all the hair and water off.

My friend and I have been doing that with ours, keeps them nice and clean. He's been using his and short of one small electrical disconnection in the handle, his is running fine. Mine has had a few challenges, bearing, same electrical problem in the handle, and that chattering belt of pully, but still going. Shouldn't have kept that Sebo I won at MF last year , be a great back up. Some one was really lucky last year !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom