Just Plain Gross

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just left a call where there was a "strong odour"in his rental condo. I noticed a big area with black skack and crud on the carpet. The owner had given me keys and was going to show up when I finished. The stench from the area was revolting, but I dutifully worked on it and squirted a lot of deo around the entire suite. Turns out his tenant had died and was laying on that section of carpet for a week or so. I was rightly pissed off and told him why- his response was "couldn't you get the stains out?" I told him to contact his insurance agent and get it done properly. He was going to refuse to pay, until I threatened to call the city health department. And I will on Monday. What a disgusting friggin' trick.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I hope you charged him extra to sanitize all of your equipment and van...... Besides you shoul dnot have been subjected to that environment with no respirator........ You could get sick or catch something... I would send him another $800.00 bill..... If you did crime scene cleanup you would have charged a fortune....... Take his ass to court

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
joeynbgky said:
I hope you charged him extra to sanitize all of your equipment and van...... Besides you shoul dnot have been subjected to that environment with no respirator........ You could get sick or catch something... I would send him another $800.00 bill..... If you did crime scene cleanup you would have charged a fortune....... Take his ass to court

++1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom