Just posted a blog on using Bactibarrier...

Name
Robert Falzone
You may have heard about it or already read about it, but I posted an easy to read blog on what Bactibarrier is and how to use it. Bactibarrier is a revolutionary new two part system for cleaning and protecting almost any surface with a coating that will help control the growth of yeasts, molds, germs and bacteria on almost any surface, ...including fabrics, carpets and upholstery.

www.robertfalzone.com

more info at www.bactibarrier.com

View attachment 4332

John Olson

Name
John Olson
My total hang up on this product is it a solution to a problem that doesn't really exist? Sure unclean areas are ripe for "stuff" to grow but plain old cleaning fixes most everything. We are creating super bugs by constantly introducing new chemicals/antibiotics etc. Also should carpet cleaners be screwing around with this stuff and trying to "sell" it ? These are my personal questions that I keep coming up with no's so I haven't brought these products in. If I don't believe it should be used or could be profitable then no way could I tell someone else they should invest in it. I'm still researching and watching the product though.

Thoughts from the rest of you guys?

Reactions: GCCLee

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think there is a need for prevention and these types of products could help in the right situation. ????

Last edited by a moderator:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Glad you said it John as that same thought about antibiotic resistant strains of superbugs crossed my mind while reading it.

Still a nice write up though : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'm not all that smart but something keeps bugging about these types of products. There are a couple of companies likes this one and I almost pulled the trigger while in vegas at connections but I waited until I got home and really thought about it. I couldn't answer those questions so I backed off. I have to believe it before I can sell it and while the "salesman" are good at selling anything with no regard to anything but the profit, I'm not one of them.

Now none of that means batibarrier doesn't work or shouldn't be used or Robert is a "salesman" just my general feelings about our industry.

Reactions: GCCLee
Back
Top Bottom